Author Topic: #freeredspy  (Read 14311 times)

it would appear that the thread has been successfully derailed

Nobody was really giving anything beyond non-answers and memes, so it looks like they've exhausted their serious responses.

I'd like to think that most of my points still stand because nobody's really gave an attempt to refute them.

Shouldn't this topic be in Drama?

Also, Red Spy is funny sometimes but other times he's acts like a real dummy. I think the ban was healthy.

i was saying how i bought the account a long time ago get your head out of your ass
Wasn't that the point? to try and seem like you're such a cool guy because you have another account?

nix what's the point of arguing and trying to make someone look bad who only wants to make you look handicapped in your eyes?
And here we go again, like I said before you're still being hypocritical and weren't you complaining that darth was annoying you by adding a "few more cents" ? looks like you're doing the same here

Jumping into the front lines and doing it isn't the same as letting others fight the battle for me while I'm doing it.
Good job Stalin

ike.... bro... you NEEDA stop trollin,

grimlock rushes in for the defense

How's the grimlock drama going

ike needs to stop being an unfunny troll

ike i cant believe ur a troll i trusted u

grimlock rushes in for the defense
why do you constantly try to provoke and cause problems with people? Ike is and has been a troll, it literally has nothing to do with you, so why do you feel the need to comment?. I'm not defending Red Spy, so I'm clearly not "defending" anyone. Why even say anything?

Oh right.
 You're trying to invoke a negative response here, the same thing that you accuse everyone you don't like of doing to you. This is also called "trolling". Funny how the person that plays the victim card more than anyone is such a hypocrite.