Author Topic: Darryl McKoy/Boltster, Posting research; Troll  (Read 53033 times)

i was wrong, big deal. don't care what darryl did or didn't do he's still more tolerable than your bunch lol

i was wrong, big deal. don't care what darryl did or didn't do he's still more tolerable than your bunch lol
if you didn't care if he did or didn't do it, why did you join in going "uuuhhhh he didnt do nuthin xd"

why are you defending him so loving hard

this just in: being able to admit you're wrong is backpedaling
lay off and get off your discord call already

im not in a discord call because i dont have friends (its true)

if you dont until drydess right now i will loving investigate and kill you bolster

I'm not a part of any circle jerk and I'm against the usual forum handicaps, yet I'm on the side they're on

Why are you blindly defending Darryl and deflecting literally everything

uhh not to bust your party or anything bc he's obviously letting peer pressure get to him but what proof is there that he posted mlp research...?

Apart from the video and screenshots?

But okay lets assume that the screenshot is fake because you can fake everything at this point. There are simply too many witnesses who DID see research. Do you really think Darth and Grimlock are going to lie and say they saw him post research when he didn't? How about TheABELBOTO? I'm sure there are other forumers who saw it as well. In general this fits completely in like with Darryls character as well to post something like that. He's always done stuff like this.

See now i'm wondering if your trying to white knight Darryl because you two are buddies or something. If so thats just pathetic.

if you dont until drydess right now i will loving investigate and kill you bolster
*untie. sorry im failing english

hmmmmmm not in a discord call here :(
infact i was just vcing with you in bcs...... guess im just a ninja

also adrenaline when's the last time you posted something worth giving a damn about

get a forgetin life or somethin lol. im done with this bullstuff

I came back to tell you you're kind of being very witty right now and you should take a break regardless of what argument you're trying to build here.

im not whiteknighting darryl. only sort of know him, chat with him occasionally. nice guy

im not whiteknighting darryl. only sort of know him, chat with him occasionally. nice guy
bolster please let drydess go ill pay the ransom i swear. i just want my freind back

drydress: professional kissass

*le sigh*

You're literally whiteknighting him dude, the denial is real

why are you defending him so hard? Answer the loving question