Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 603742 times)

its so funny just to back up half a mile of traffic on the highway and just completely obliterate them with one grenade from the grenade launcher.

insta 5 stars

its so funny just to back up half a mile of traffic on the highway and just completely obliterate them with one grenade from the grenade launcher.

insta 5 stars
good to see the cops aren't dumb about that anymore.

I enjoy crash landing airplanes with the landing gear raised. I appreciate games that allow me to actually crash aircraft without insta-exploding if they so much as contact another entity.

I'll love dogfights in GTA Online due to the fact that your engines can start on fire and lose power or your wings/rudder/ailerons can gib.

I enjoy crash landing airplanes with the landing gear raised. I appreciate games that allow me to actually crash aircraft without insta-exploding if they so much as contact another entity.

I'll love dogfights in GTA Online due to the fact that your engines can start on fire and lose power or your wings/rudder/ailerons can gib.
I love how realistic it is. When your engine blows out, you lose control. It's kinda fun. I love seeing how long I can fly with a busted engine. Also, favorite airline?

Also, favorite airline?
FlyUS because AirEmu looks and sounds dumb
although what I tend to do anyway is invest in AirEmu, then destroy FlyUS planes and sell the stock

FlyUS because AirEmu looks and sounds dumb
although what I tend to do anyway is invest in AirEmu, then destroy FlyUS planes and sell the stock
Reasonable, how much money have you made off of it?
personally I like FlyUS because it looks nice, but I'll fly anything. Shamal is my favorite plane ironically, bc i thought i was going to love my 747 so much. And also. Caipira.

Reasonable, how much money have you made off of it?
uh...
*cough*
it's in the negatives. I had a hard time getting around the airport due to cops. but now that I bought the hangar and the cops don't chase me around the airport for no reason anymore, I might be able to do it properly :D

uh...
*cough*
it's in the negatives. I had a hard time getting around the airport due to cops. but now that I bought the hangar and the cops don't chase me around the airport for no reason anymore, I might be able to do it properly :D
I just bought the hangar today, too... have you flown a 747 yet? Heavy handling like a bitch.

I just bought the hangar today, too... have you flown a 747 yet? Heavy handling like a bitch.
yeah. I was really disappointed that you couldn't fly the smaller big planes though. I mean, the 747 is just massive. but the private jets are tiny in comparison. so there's no middle ground :c

yeah. I was really disappointed that you couldn't fly the smaller big planes though. I mean, the 747 is just massive. but the private jets are tiny in comparison. so there's no middle ground :c
I knowwww! I was really disappointed. Although since there's no entry animation for the big 747s, it may be that the 747 was coded as a last thought. I was really really disappointed when I saw I couldn't fly the small planes, though.

well, how could they make an animation for entering it anyway? they'd either have to use one of gate sorta things, or the emergency slide thing. and there are animations for all the other parts