Author Topic: thekid can't hold all these frogs (art ft. commissions)  (Read 82615 times)

draw my character but shooting some guns in a schoolyard, teaching kids about gun safety, then proceedings to kill said kids by physically beating them with the guns

draw my character but shooting some guns in a schoolyard, teaching kids about gun safety, then proceedings to kill said kids by physically beating them with the guns, moving on to beating the guns

I drench my sorrows in procrastination so often that it becomes too hard to get off to heteroloveual intercoruse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

draw my character but shooting some guns in a schoolyard, teaching kids about gun safety, then proceedings to kill said kids by physically beating them with the guns, moving on to beating the guns, and teaching the kids that are still alive in the school about deconstructing a gun.

draw my character but shooting some guns in a schoolyard, teaching kids about gun safety, then proceedings to kill said kids by physically beating them with the guns, moving on to beating the guns, and teaching the kids that are still alive in the school about deconstructing a gun and skullloving one of the dead kids

wtf you were supposed to draw me

i Dare you. to draw a yoshi