Author Topic: do you guys care anymore  (Read 3444 times)

well I was banned for a week again but no one made a drama topic this time do you guys not care or like me now or didn't know or what

i dont even know who you are

I never realized you were gone.

Even so, what did you do to get banned?  I don't see any strikethroughtext in your recent posts.

I never realized you were gone.

Even so, what did you do to get banned?  I don't see any strikethroughtext in your recent posts.
well i didn't find it a valid ban i just showed off a video i made which contained a ear rape in one part of it so it wasn't a trap link i even warned people it had it and also here is a link to the ban topic http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199129.0

well I was banned for a week again but no one made a drama topic this time do you guys not care or like me now or didn't know or what

Bro, this isn't the way to get people to feel bad for you. It actually does the opposite.

Bro, this isn't the way to get people to feel bad for you. It actually does the opposite.
im really not doing that im just curious because i really expected someone to get all happy about me being banned

im really not doing that im just curious because i really expected someone to get all happy about me being banned

Okay, sorry. I saw something different in your post, but now that you cleared it up, now I understand.

well i didn't find it a valid ban i just showed off a video i made which contained a ear rape in one part of it so it wasn't a trap link i even warned people it had it and also here is a link to the ban topic http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199129.0
You didnt get get banned because of a video, you got banned for saying "First post!"

Where did you get a video out of that?

You didnt get get banned because of a video, you got banned for saying "First post!"

Where did you get a video out of that?
that was another ban read previous posts in this topic

nobody gave a stuff that you were banned, that's just the truth of it. people only give a stuff when the person in question was someone who started a lot of arguments, was banned an absurd amount of times, or was very respected in the community. You weren't really any of those things, so an entire thread in drama about how you were banned for linking a video with ear rape isn't really warranted.

nobody gave a stuff that you were banned, that's just the truth of it. people only give a stuff when the person in question was someone who started a lot of arguments, was banned an absurd amount of times, or was very respected in the community. You weren't really any of those things, so an entire thread in drama about how you were banned for linking a video with ear rape isn't really warranted.
oh whatever then but some idiot made one before and not this time so that's why i made the topic but that was really a invalid ban

we care, just not as much as you think

you just won't believe how much people on this forums want, WANT, to see people get ban.

and that is about it, show over,

like, if I posted 'no one cares' this would be an interesting thread, just because of a ban

so in other words, you were a moment of entertainment, when over they looked for someone else to get banned, or about to get banned. 

^This guy, but GWT, I do know you.
Love you bro.
Hope that everything works out. :)