It's ok won't download .
6 (22.2%)
I don't like it.
0 (0%)
Get better at moddeling.
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: January 29, 2011, 12:51:20 AM

Author Topic: Submarine  (Read 3899 times)

Submarine

The Sub

I would Like to have someone script for me, since I can't script.

Note: This is my first actual good model.

lol nice looks like strato's tho.

it's nice but it almost looks like a missile if you take away the top. maybe make it "taller" or "Wider"?

lol nice looks like strato's tho.
Strato made a sub!?

And will this be able to shoot?

Hey looks nice. I wish this could get launched quicker D:

I think that there's a technical issue with subs that keep them from being made to work like a real sub.

Good model though.

I think that there's a technical issue with subs that keep them from being made to work like a real sub.

Good model though.
I think your right about the issue, but can't you use a boat script and make some changes, also thanks, It's my secound good model I've made in Blender.

The default boat is a player model. To make a sub you would have to make it as a vehicle, but Blockland isn't good at just boats at all.

Good model though.
This exactly.

this couls just use the script in the player that crouches and it would dive into the water but you would have to constantly do it to stay below the water.

this couls just use the script in the player that crouches and it would dive into the water but you would have to constantly do it to stay below the water.
It would be terrible because it would have to be a bot by your logic. But you could just apply a script that adds a negitive velosity to it.

It could do something like the auto-jet mod. It detects your z position and if it's too high or low it changes the height of the sub.

Well, I would use a script to keep it level, use Spacebar(Jump) to elevate, and Shift(Crouch) to decend.  If there's a script to keep it level, then this should be no problem.  Also fires torcreeps?

If I were you, for anyone whose scripting, Keep it simple, and not full of a ton of useless things.

Well, I would use a script to keep it level, use Spacebar(Jump) to elevate, and Shift(Crouch) to decend.  If there's a script to keep it level, then this should be no problem.  Also fires torcreeps?
Then you could go right over water.
 Make it a bot, and when you crouch, it goes under water, and the water should make it float, thats the simpliest thing you could do, instead of these hacky up downs where people can just fly out of the water.

Why hasn't anyone thought of dill's idea yet? Are we all THAT stupid?