Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 250677 times)

yeah we need another japanese mango swordfighter instead of a creative fighter
i need less mario reps thats what i need

you what
we already have mario, dr. mario, and luigi why do you want another mario clone in smash
i don't see how he would be a clone besides the fact that he is another mario. do people really think he would have paper fireball or paper cape and just be a literal paper mario? he could easily have origami based attacks and partners from the paper mario games. his netural b could be like a partner swap changing his moveset slightly, kinda like shulk.

i think a cool idea for clones would be bringing back a character's past playstyle/moveset

i think a cool idea for clones would be bringing back a character's past playstyle/moveset
imo thats what they shouldve done with lucina (roy)

doctor mario kinda did that but i remember when everyone was saying that d. pit was gonna be brawl pit and i was super hyped

in all honesty i dont want anymore sword fighters but i want another mario rep even less, theres too many man

imo thats what they shouldve done with lucina

but if they made lucina like melee/brawl marth, there would be an actually good swordfighter!!
(well, i guess there's roy now)

Friendly reminder that we don't need any more Pokemon reps

reps we dont need:
mario
pokemon
fire emblem
kid Icarus (probably)

friendly reminder we need a metal gear rep

reps we dont need:
mario
pokemon
fire emblem
kid Icarus (probably)

hey man kid icarus and fire emblem are fine where they are

also, i like the mario cast

but pokemon gets way too many characters lol

friendly reminder we need a metal gear rep
Hey forgeter get your wario bitch ass out of here which one of Snake and Wario has an actual game in the past 10 years