Author Topic: New [USSR]  (Read 158809 times)

FFS, Ronin. I don't like you very much when you're an idiot (which would mean I don't like you 90% of the time I'm around you).
I don't care if you're in the clan or not.
After all, I'm still affiliated with the clan to some extent.
Maybe one of the "friends" of the clan from the original topic.

Why do some people have a bad sense of humor? :(

I've decided to take peoples advice and i'm booting everyone out of the clan except for me, entrepreneur in, Wizz.

We'll "Re-open" When retail is released. a lot of our older members will be re-accepted once we know if they own retail or not.

When retail is released. a lot of our older members will be re-accepted once we know if they own retail or not.
That statement just made me lose faith for USSR. Think about what you're saying; only those who can afford a game are worthy of your clan?

I won't be getting retail once it comes out. I will most likely get it sometime after March break, I need a job because my parents won't pay for it. Just thought you should know.

When retail is released. a lot of our older members will be re-accepted once we know if they own retail or not.
That statement just made me lose faith for USSR. Think about what you're saying; only those who can afford a game are worthy of your clan?
All of USSR is moving to retail. So our members will need retail to be a part of it... is that such a hard concept? If they dont have the game then they'll be playing the old blockland. USSR will not be in existence on old blockland.

hmmm, I think I could supplay like, if they are 25$ a peice, thats 150(DKK) apox, that means I can get, 6 of them (for the money I wish to get invovled) Who is still active in ussr? I got the cash and i'm not as greedy as eveyone else around.(gotta use it for somerthing, the army is coming to take me away :(

Not only am I hosting MotE server I will also supplay USSR with a limited noumber of retrails ;D (lets see how much I got left and I might buy some for MotE too, active members ONLY)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 07:35:50 AM by The Unknown »

What are you suggesting?

I am suggesting that I play mother russia and give some "fundings" for USSR.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 10:11:36 AM by The Unknown »

Sweet, i'll consult the others. I'm all for it.

However facechild, I really hope that you see this an oppertunity to expand the ussr, I grow weary of its "in-circeld-ness" try your best.