Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 39205 times)

i'm just worried about people seeing this first and then blockland and then making instant assumptions that blockland is a copy of lego worlds and not giving it a chance

Also if you find a drill and spawn it near water
and then drill the ocean
Blockland Physics activate and theres a chance you'll fly to the atmosphere
and possibly die

this game is probably the best official LEGO game I've played, but still Minecraft will always be better at exploration and adventure, Blockland will be better at building. LEGO Worlds is some odd mix between the two that plays exactly like any other TT game, with extremely awkward and annoying controls suited towards controller play, and not with a keyboard. But its still pretty fun I guess...

"its lego minecraft" "ive been waiting for this"
but it is kinda like a lego minecraft?
and nerdcubed adores lego in its entirety so a lego game like this is what he would have been waiting for?
idk what you are saying
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 11:32:06 AM by Doughboy »

inb4 snakees & swastikas
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:32:09 AM by Malleo100 »

Is it multiplayer as well? I need this.

Is it multiplayer as well? I need this.
Multiplayer is planned, but the current game has no multiplayer

this game is probably the best official LEGO game I've played, but still Minecraft will always be better at exploration and adventure, Blockland will be better at building. LEGO Worlds is some odd mix between the two that plays exactly like any other TT game, with extremely awkward and annoying controls suited towards controller play, and not with a keyboard. But its still pretty fun I guess...
summed LEGO Worlds up 10/10

Well, it's still in beta so maybe they can update the controls and as first person.

They should anyway.

the games settings are really buggy
I had to figure out how to apply the effects settings to get it to run better and ended up having to reload the world for them to apply, and then I couldn't move the camera and went to settings to check, clicked accept and the previous graphics options came back
and then I had to end it through task manager because the save and exit button won't work
and even worse I can't go windowed mode
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 08:50:38 AM by Maxwell. »

"its lego minecraft" "ive been waiting for this"
theres like no way dan could have heared of bl without someone telling him

iirc there was a point when a bunch of forumers were asking him to play blockland, must have never gotten noticed though

it's cool that they added pie crust dlc