Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5933423 times)

minecraft.net isnt loading is it down?

damn i wanted to play
why didnt you download the windowed thingy before it was even down?

why didnt you download the windowed thingy before it was even down?
What difference does it make? Most people want to play SMP. Unless they have Mo's creatures and Humans+ to not feel lonely. But because of the recent update, these ain't working yet.

Make this a game like evory or whatever
BUILD A HOUSE +2 HUMANS NPCS

I found some seeds:

gargamel: Spawns you in a mountain, need to edit spawnpoint. Cliff-like landscape.
lolpoo (recommended): Plains-ish spawn island with cave exposed. Next to an arctic island.
are49 (recommended): Spawns you in a forest. Oak and birch trees everywhere. 3 red mushrooms nearby.
yiff: Spawns you on a desert. Lava lake nearby.
blockland: Spawns you on a snowy coast.
hello.jpg: Spawns you on a desert. Cacti everywhere.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:57:25 PM by frogger3140 »

I found some seeds:

gargamel: Spawns you in a mountain, need to edit spawnpoint. Cliff-like landscape.
lolpoo (recommended): Plains-ish spawn island with cave exposed. Next to an arctic island.
are49 (recommended): Spawns you in a forest. Oak and birch trees everywhere. 3 red mushrooms nearby.
yiff: Spawns you on a desert. Lava lake nearby.
blockland: Spawns you on a snowy coast.
hello.jpg: Spawns you on a desert. Cacti everywhere.
Give us the coords of where you spawn, because the spawn point isnt the same for seeds.

Pressing F3 will show your FPS, and it will show the ID for the pigs and stuff
i found 2 dungeons on orthones server doing that <3
Saywhaat

Give us the coords of where you spawn, because the spawn point isnt the same for seeds.
Although true, most of 'blockland' is filled with snow. I tried it before he posted it and explored a bunch, hard to find land without snow.

Edit: Orthone open your server.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:19:51 PM by Chrono »

Dangit i deleted the saves.

My stuff server is back, with LWC and WorldGuard to prevent grief.

24.73.3.231:25565 for generic survival freeplay server

EDIT: I can only connect by localhost. If you can't connect, you're out of luck.

24.73.3.231:25566 for griefer's hell(coming soon)
In griefer's hell, anybody can use //wand and you spawn in the nether.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:36:16 PM by frogger3140 »

Can I grow things underground? I have them near water and near torches for light energy.

Can I grow things underground? I have them near water and near torches for light energy.
I think so.
Unless Notch changed that.