Author Topic: Wiki: Blockland  (Read 22945 times)

I have nothing to defend. If I had things to defend, would I still have my e-mail address posted for the world to see? No. Nothing to hide. Just straight up facts. Modeling for an online game? how is that any better then posting on a forum.
Who the hell said anything about an online game. I model stuff in my spare time. If you didn't notice, 3d modeling is a tad different then posting on a forum.

And the email doesn't mean stuff. You've been defending your actions since you stumbled across these forums in the first place.

I have nothing to defend. If I had things to defend, would I still have my e-mail address posted for the world to see? No. Nothing to hide. Just straight up facts. Modeling for an online game? how is that any better then posting on a forum.
First of all, you think you're so cool because you can program in Lua. Guess what...
Wait until you see a real, C-structured programming language or just a C-structured language.

Kalphiter, Noretic you should probably just stop posting, you're making a bit of a fool of yourselves.

I have deleted 25 articles this month. Not just blockland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/St._Gregory_the_Great_Parish

Started that AFD the same day as the blockland one.

Looks like that failed too?

First of all, you think you're so cool because you can program in Lua. Guess what...
Wait until you see a real, C-structured programming language or just a C-structured language.

I don't care. I focus on Perl.

Kalphiter, Noretic you should probably just stop posting, you're making a bit of a fool of yourselves.
No deal

i put the deletion thingy back

Looks like that failed too?

No, that is three deletes. Can't count?

Three - one. Meaning, the article may be deleted.

Sending articles to AFD isn't about "failing", it is about getting community input on an article, and the whole community deciding what to do with an article.

i put the deletion thingy back

Thanks. At least some people here kinda get how Wikipedia works.

Thanks. At least some people here kinda get how Wikipedia works.
And you're not one of them. You're abusing Wiki.

A Wikipedia Administrator removed the speedy, I don't think any of you have the right to overrule that decision.

And you're not one of them. You're abusing Wiki.

Yep, that is why I have never earned a warning or reminder.

Hot topic. So far Gordon is covered in ash.