Author Topic: special interest megathread vTheABELBOTOHAStocomplainabouthetitle  (Read 104352 times)

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:51:32 AM by Steve5451² »

it is really good when it hurts but pls make sure it's a consensual kind of hurt. consensual hurties in love are the best hurties ok so pls make sure your partner enjoys the pain

yea duh of course
I can't imagine a relationship would last very long when you're non-consensually beating your partner in bed :cookieMonster:

oh i get it its cause your a girl and girls are offended by stuff

While you can't control your special interestes I can see where she's coming from (although it's worthy to note, having a rape special interest and practicing a rape special interest are two very different things).

One turn off is when a girl grabs your head and jams it into there crotch to the point of near suffocation. Don't mind going down on a lady but on my own will. [true story]

I don't really have any special interestes that I know of, I don't look at research at all. I wouldn't have love with a girl I don't love, a lot. Turn off: sluts.

I'm a virgin. :)

I'm a virgin. :)
you're saying this like it's something to be proud of

you're saying this like it's something to be proud of

not something to be ashamed of either

Wow, five pages over night. o.o

You mean the ones that also came off as super rude and condescending?

Yeah but if it rubs against your back door it feels amazing. So the pleasure goes for both guys and girls

Why yes, yes I do mean all the other ones that come off as super rude
Especially the ones that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the subject that I've addressed.

It is.
achievements are things to be proud of
being a virgin is not an achievement