Author Topic: special interest megathread vTheABELBOTOHAStocomplainabouthetitle  (Read 104432 times)

i like em pineapple shaped

like some hellraiser stuff
Sometimes it feels so tough
But I still ain't had enough
I keep saying that it's getting too much
But I know I'm a liar

tbh uncle yar's list isn't that weird imho

what about donut
what about rhombus
the oppression is real

putting stuff like metal sounds down the richardhole. i saw a dude put 20" of silicone down his richard and it was hot as forget
dafuq
does this actually feel good? i'd imagine it to hurt ALOT and possibly even cut the inside of your richard ._.

dafuq
does this actually feel good? i'd imagine it to hurt ALOT and possibly even cut the inside of your richard ._.
Silicone is squishy and not sharp in any way
If your urethra is stretchy enough it doesn't hurt apparently :/

ons:
teen
hentai
stockings
dress
shower
lewinsky
handjob
footjob
socks
lesbian
glasses
bathroom
HD
spandex shorts
school girls
whipped cream and dessert stuff

offs:
gay
rape
weird stuff like tied up legs and arms
fat
ugly
stuffty video quality (filmed by a potato)

dafuq
big stuff takes conditioning/practice (the same applies to the starfish and vag, you cant just straight up shove big stuff in there and it took me a lot of time to be able to fit... big stuff). but i hear small stuff feels really good when done correctly, imagine your richard being stroked from the inside i guess

furdle
reficul
mura
ecks

im missing some I know it

big stuff takes conditioning/practice (the same applies to the starfish and vag, you cant just straight up shove big stuff in there and it took me a lot of time to be able to fit... big stuff). but i hear small stuff feels really good when done correctly, imagine your richard being stroked from the inside i guess
its better when it hurts :^]

@carolcat&rally

to a degree i kinda see it being a major turn on, except the urethra stuffing....
ons:
HD
lol wut

heck yeah high definition gets me hard

lol wut

Setro has a special interest for Hot Dicks obviously.

Nothing like a good ol' creampie. My absolute only turn on ever :P

Setro has a special interest for Hot Dicks obviously.
Hung*

furdle
reficul
mura
ecks

im missing some I know it
tez

Short hair + glasses + nice butt is heavenly in a girl