Will you watch the matches?

Yes
35 (39.8%)
No
32 (36.4%)
ONLY THE ONES THAT 'MURICA PLAYS ON
21 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Soccer/Football World Cup thoughts and predictions  (Read 7612 times)

that goal was boss though
He did score it, but his form was terrible for that shot, I could've made it look cleaner, for a shot like that you need your balance foot (usually weaker) as close to the ball as to not disturb its path to avoid kicking the ground and jarring your (in suarez's case) injured knee. Which presumably is why he came off.

I could've made it look cleaner

ok lets go ahead and time travel so we can replace a professional player with you and lets see if you can make a better shot

ok lets go ahead and time travel so we can replace a professional player with you and lets see if you can make a better shot
Didn't say I would make it a better shot, said I could make it look like a better shot.

rip switzerland's hope and dreams
switzerland played against france

switzerland played against france

I know. If honduras had beaten or drawn against ecuador, switzerland would still have a chance to make it through to the round of 16.

I know. If honduras had beaten or drawn against ecuador, switzerland would still have a chance to make it through to the round of 16.
right, sorry for the inconvenience

im cheering for germany and netherlands

frig these other bozos
but france is looking mean

wtf is with Brazil, 1-1

Neymar scored another one, 2-1 for Brazil

theres a lot of people screamin outside