Author Topic: Opinions on Brickadia  (Read 26102 times)

Directional brick movement has no reason to exist. All you need is literally a mouse to aim and a mousewheel to adjust height. Anything else is just unnecessarily complex design imo

this is objectively incorrect
mouse is much less precise than keyboard keys

I mean if you're building with 64x64 collosal bricks it's definitely dumb. Otherwise you basically have full control and responsiveness. It'll only be imprecise when your angle relative to the height plane is really low

idk about you but building with mouse only is not very precise and is slow as stuff, and you'd have to move your character around loving constantly

mouse only is flawed, keyboard keys only is flawed

both is a good compromise

no

I have serious questions, what even is Brickadia? Why is the website just a brick with "Brickadia" and an email under it? If it exists, where's the download?

I have serious questions, what even is Brickadia? Why is the website just a brick with "Brickadia" and an email under it? If it exists, where's the download?
The game is private to play-testers aka not any random schmuck can download and play it right now

also there's a different url for testers too which gives you a more indepth WIP website
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:23:35 PM by Insert Name Here² »

I left the discord cause what's the point of being in the discord of a game you can't even play?

idk about you but building with mouse only is not very precise and is slow as stuff, and you'd have to move your character around loving constantly

yeah this

0.1.x had mouse only building controls and it was so slow to build because it was so imprecise.  having both is good

I left the discord cause what's the point of being in the discord of a game you can't even play?
i reportedly got banned for being annoying (aka no reason) and i dont know what to do to get back in it was during a time when forum stuff was going on too
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:49:28 PM by Verification »

i reportedly got banned for being annoying (aka no reason) and i dont know what to do to get back in
it's a private discord in the first place that someone leaked so don't expect to get back in

it's a private discord in the first place that someone leaked so don't expect to get back in
you’re allowed to invite friends on request

to keep up with updates, offer input on discussions about mechanics/structure, and maybe just maybe get a brickadia key from jam jar if they choose to add more beta testers (which is likely as the game progresses towards a complete alpha/beta)

I like what I've seen so far and I'm incredibly sorry for Jam Jar's sanity for what we have done to him

I like what I've seen so far and I'm incredibly sorry for Jam Jar's sanity for what we have done to him
Jam Jar should give out more keys

remind me why im supposed to care about a game that has no screenshots or anything besides a website (and 5 people) proving that it even exists

Brickadia doesn't exist sorry