Author Topic: Portal Build  (Read 1158 times)

Is it just me, or are there precious few portal maps out there, despite Space Guy's hard work?  Well I'm working on one and I'd like to know if people think I should continue.  Picture below.  It is on Slate Exodus, so the ambient light is minimal.  I think the light fixtures look cooler than any ambient light.  This is only the beginning, and NO, there is no spikey crusher, I don't know how to do it.  Currently, I've got 'tests' that involve using portals to reach where you can't, momentum based puzzles using clearly-marked black anti-portal bricks, switches to open doors, the weighted cube to use to open switches and disable turrets. And the turrets?  Well, I have the laser tripped long-range version, and the proximity-tripped auto-aiming short-range version.  They are made with blocks, so I can't move them, but they can be detonated by touching the buttons on the back or dropping the cube on them.  They will of course, then respawn.

BTW, If you have your own Portal build, post it here.  I'd love to accept your challenges and take your ideas :).

BBTW,  If someone thinks this is the wrong topic section, let me know.

There have been tons and tons of portal challenges. I've made a few myself.

Doesn't this go in gallery

Doesn't this go in gallery
No.  It's not done yet.

moar pics
The best I've got so far.  Will add more.

There have been tons and tons of portal challenges. I've made a few myself.
If so, no one posts them.  I've only found two, and they were... uh... less than super-awesome.  I'd like to find more of them.  If anyone has some links, add them please!

I been working on one, sorry for posting this pic here...

It's just one pic so you cant understand it, Picture from chamber 00.
Im just making the chambers off Portal, nothing new.