Author Topic: Doctor Who - Christmas Special  (Read 4997 times)

Everyone but Darkness ZXW (and people who haven't watched the newest episode) highlight for a special comment.
Bwhahaha Darkness is going to like poop his pants when he watches the episode and they don't actually properly die xD

And yes Dooble, I completely agree with you on the stupid gap thing.
I am REALLY excited for the new companion, I've already seen one episode with her in it (I love my dad's job xD) and from what I saw she is a really good companion. It will be nice to have a change from the ponds.

Also; basically in sci-fi NOBODY really dies or leaves forever.

Only thing more terrifying than a weeping angel is a weeping cherub.

I wish they didn't "die".

Only thing more terrifying than a weeping angel is a weeping cherub.

I wish they didn't "die".
I don't miss them. They were annoying.

I like the way Amy says book though. Rory wound up in a beuck. It turns out River Song wrote the beuck. She wrote an afterword in the beuck.
Beuck.

Dad just got invited to go to Gallifrey One with free air flights and accomodation, and he's taking my whole family with him! :D
Dis is guna be sweeeet.

I watched a few episodes with the 2nd and 3rd doctor.
I loved it, but i didn't even realized they changed.
Also i really hate the ending, for whatever season it was, that they die in an alternate universe with no people or some stuff.

I stopped watching after the first episode of this season, not because I haven't wanted to watch it, but because I just forget about on saturdays. I guess I'll just wait for a marathon and sit through the whole season.

there isnt really doctor who marathons
buy it on itunes or something

I haven't even watched last years christmas special :(

I haven't even watched last years christmas special :(
I haven't watched 3 episodes before the last, along with everything that's come out this year.

I have it all recorded, but I feel too on edge with the new writing.  I liked the calmer, science fiction based episodes, not the "OH stuff SOME STUPID JUNK IS HAPPENING AND NOW AMY POND IS A BIG PART OF THE STORYLINE ASDASDAS"

I haven't watched 3 episodes before the last, along with everything that's come out this year.

I have it all recorded, but I feel too on edge with the new writing.  I liked the calmer, science fiction based episodes, not the "OH stuff SOME STUPID JUNK IS HAPPENING AND NOW AMY POND IS A BIG PART OF THE STORYLINE ASDASDAS"
I know nothing about season 7, but season 6 was tense as hell and also very complicated, it was hard to not watch all the episodes in like one week. The reason I haven't watched any of season 7 yet is because since I got my mom/sister watching the show (after I finished watching season 5 by myself) I've been watching every episode with them on Netflix.

I have it all recorded, but I feel too on edge with the new writing.  I liked the calmer, science fiction based episodes, not the "OH stuff SOME STUPID JUNK IS HAPPENING AND NOW AMY POND IS A BIG PART OF THE STORYLINE ASDASDAS"
well
spoilers for the last couple of episodes, but really you should have watched them by now
but she leaves
spoilers end