Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8804612 times)

Not if you do it right...

Trimmed is nice.

Shaving is lame. Plus it'll itch like forget.
Yes, trimmed is nice to me. I have mine the way I like it. ;D

Catholic School, to put it as short as it goes. They can make their own rules, so long as they follow the state laws. And it's "immature" to dye your hair, apparently.
Ew, shaved genitals = turn off for me.
Ha. At my school you can wear ANYTHING except for like 3 things for each gender. People at my school have mohawks, like 8 different colors in their hair, one guy and his girlfriend have hearts dyed black into their hair

Warren does really stick out. I mean ... a lot.

You can be walking down a hall that (for some odd reason) is a mile long, and spot the little blue bugger.

Ha. At my school you can wear ANYTHING except for like 3 things for each gender. People at my school have mohawks, like 8 different colors in their hair, one guy and his girlfriend have hearts dyed black into their hair
Kay, that's cool. I'd like it that way, but Louisiana schools have uniforms and stuff...

Trimmed is nice.

Shaving is lame. Plus it'll itch like forget.
I dunno about that just for kicks I shaved half and it didn't itch at all. Another reason I did it is because I have a physical friday and want to freak out whoever does it.

I leave mine. I don't trim. I don't care about the pain of them being really long and getting all tied up and you move, and it pulls and it HURTS. But I just un bunch it in the bathroom and I'm fine the rest of the day

Yes, trimmed is nice to me. I have mine the way I like it. ;D
I've yet to trim my pubic hair.

I want to do it some time.

I shave my pubes regularly. People who complain about it itching are idiots. No stuff it will itch the first few times you do, it's like that with your face too.

I've yet to trim my pubic hair.

I want to do it some time.
Be sure to throw it away and not flush the hair, I have a feeling I'm part of the reason my toilet clogged three hours later.

I shave my pubes regularly. People who complain about it itching are idiots. No stuff it will itch the first few times you do, it's like that with your face too.
The first time shaved my face it didn't itch at all...

That's because you arn't yet a man.

:(
That hurt. </3

Now you're a man
A manly man man man
Now you're a man

God I love the feel of my smooth scrotum.

Now you're a man
A manly man man man
Now you're a man

:)
<3

God I love the feel of my smooth scrotum.
That's nice.