Author Topic: the weed bill didnt pass  (Read 10553 times)

Why can't we? Or why shouldn't we?
Yes, you can pass a law saying, "Cigarettes are now illegal to possess."
However thats not going to stop people from getting them.

Sheep spouts nonsense again lmfao

Why can't we? Or why shouldn't we?
No matter how much you ban something, people are always going to be able to get it, one way or another

Marijuana user spotted
and?

Sheep you are only capable of speaking out of your ass. You gleek stuff particles

"I like cocaine therefore I think it should be legalized."

cocaine isn't marijuana though. way less harmful, less addictive
give a real reason why you don't want it legalized instead of giving lame cop outs

Y'all acting like weed is good for you lmao

It's about as healthy as being an idiot on a forum board tbh

at least weed makes you feel good about yourself at the end of the day... :(

Didn't realize that cocaine and marijuana were the same thing.

Sheep you are only capable of speaking out of your ass. You gleek stuff particles

cocaine isn't marijuana though. way less harmful, less addictive
give a real reason why you don't want it legalized instead of giving lame cop outs
Not what I was referring to.
If you have a positive opinion on a subject because you use it (such as weed), then of course you're going to want more popularity of the thing. He wants weed legalized so that he can buy more of it, wiether he knows the harmful effects on it.

If you want more autists working at McDonalds then sure go ahead and legalize it.

If Marijuana is legalized that means that the government can both regulate it and tax it

Do you guys really want this?

If you want more autists working at McDonalds then sure go ahead and legalize it.

I guess this just goes to show how much of a scope you have on the reality around you. Nickpb is right, you're literally speaking right out of your ass.

if you want more autists working at McDonalds then sure go ahead and legalize it.
im sorry but i dont think you read the second part of my post. i said give a reason. you're just flapping your gums at this point. and lmao, what is this? what does drug use and working at a chain restaurant have to do with anything?