Author Topic: Brickarms weapons.  (Read 6609 times)

damnit everyone took the easy ones

Looks like a hell of a lot of modeling work.

Just a heads up, this will never be finished/started unless either you do it or you organize a mod topic or something. I don't know anyone who would consent to modeling all of these just by seeing the topic.
lemme try.
It might take a while though.

EDIT-I'm not going to do all of them, just-
Hey, these could be the first addons I make....
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:07:30 PM by The Corporation »

whats wrong with being proud o my self?

oh and r u a scripter i need a script
No it's your grammar.
It really doesn't do a lot of good to type like that.

i'm modeling the rpg and i know there's a way to connect two vertices into one but i forget could someone tell me please
oh and one more question how do i get the poly count?

EDIT: I just realized that the actually grenade of the rpg would have to be a projectile wich i don't know how to do so maybe i'll come back to it later
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:13:32 PM by Hazmat »

i'm modeling the rpg and i know there's a way to connect two vertices into one but i forget could someone tell me please
oh and one more question how do i get the poly count?

EDIT: I just realized that the actually grenade of the rpg would have to be a projectile wich i don't know how to do so maybe i'll come back to it later
If you are using blender click both vertices, hit space, then merge at first or last.

If you are using blender click both vertices, hit space, then merge at first or last.
k thanks!

Looks like a hell of a lot of modeling work.

Just a heads up, this will never be finished/started unless either you do it or you organize a mod topic or something. I don't know anyone who would consent to modeling all of these just by seeing the topic.

I doubt anyone will make a whole lot of them either. But if someone new to modeling goes to the site, and sees one they want to try, then they can. These are good bases for new modelers who don't know where to start, and people who've already made a few things, but still like how they look.

I doubt anyone will make a whole lot of them either. But if someone new to modeling goes to the site, and sees one they want to try, then they can. These are good bases for new modelers who don't know where to start, and people who've already made a few things, but still like how they look.
Like I said earlier, I'm actually going to get these finished and released before anything else.

thats me thanks

Like I said earlier, I'm actually going to get these finished and released before anything else.

I know. And I'm happy you are, because me personally, I love how these look, and think they would be awesome if done well in blockland. And if it means anything, the Combat PDW and the M1851 Navy revolver are the main ones I want made. They are pure badass.

M24 grenade!

not the best model i'll improve on it later

M24 grenade!
not the best model i'll improve on it later

The top could be a tad fatter, otherwise awesome.

i like the idea but it just seems too simple.

Hia
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:06:27 PM by Plexious »

the only problem with these weapons is that lego was too focused on making the weapons look "tacticool".
but i think you should totally go for it.

i like the idea but it just seems too simple.

The simplicity is kinda the point.