Author Topic: BANNED FROM GLASSES SERVER BECUASE HE THINKS IM TOMTOM  (Read 8642 times)

Well what do you expect me to do when there is no back door?
There is nothing to defend if nothing exists.

Well what do you expect me to do when there is no back door?
There is nothing to defend if nothing exists.
Plornt destroyed it already. And Kalphiter already explained to us how you a forgetnut that loves to harass me. Once again, I don't give a stuff if he cant backdoor my server. I banned him for my own Personal reasons and our past. And I will ban any account that TomTom has access to.

Plornt destroyed it already. And Kalphiter already explained to us how you a forgetnut that loves to harass me. Once again, I don't give a stuff if he cant backdoor my server. I banned him for my own Personal reasons and our past. And I will ban any account that TomTom has access to.

Ime told plornt just deleted Evalclient (or whatever it's called (on iPad can't check file)) which is what is created when you connect to remote console you blithering fool.

Topic is just a constant loop going nowhere. Can we just end it now....

Ime told plornt just deleted Evalclient (or whatever it's called (on iPad can't check file)) which is what is created when you connect to remote console you blithering fool.

Topic is just a constant loop going nowhere. Can we just end it now....
Ended. Now leave me alone. And never show yourself back on my server.

TomTom has used this alternative account to access my server before. Its his brothers. I don't care who's it is, I don't want TomTom near my server at all.

TomTom was a pretty good admin why did you deadmin him you richard.

He may have said that as a joke and he actulley just wanted you banned he does that

Oh yea.

I was banned for saying "Its your fault you died" Because one guy didnt fire at me
the reason was "Your fault"
some times glass acts like
a richard.

Oh yea.

I was banned for saying "Its your fault you died" Because one guy didnt fire at me
the reason was "Your fault"
some times glass acts like
a richard.

what the forget what kind of ban reason is that

TomTom was a pretty good admin why did you deadmin him you richard.

Why are you so stupid? You didn't even read any of this. And all you do when you come to ym server is "GLASS SUCKS GLASS SUCKS GLASSS SUCK A richard"

Why are you so stupid? You didn't even read any of this. And all you do when you come to ym server is "GLASS SUCKS GLASS SUCKS GLASSS SUCK A richard"
you probably didn't see all the dramas of him and his posts recently

Does it matter who wants to be on glass's server?

thankyou very much glass for unbanning me

Re-banned. Don't know how you were un-banned.

Re-banned. Don't know how you were un-banned.

Why are you so angry all the time?

Why are you so angry all the time?

His mommy banned him from sugar, so he's using it as an excuse to rage.