Author Topic: Poopar ID 28555 KICKING SPREE!  (Read 8133 times)

Autism is not an excuse to be a complete idiot, I'm starting to think you don't know what autism is yourself.

OP doesn't know about autism even though he has it.

oh baby the irony~

Autism is not an excuse to be a complete idiot, I'm starting to think you don't know what autism is yourself.
It is where you have speech and language difficulties.

"YOU JUST STABBED ME"
"I have autism."
"OH I GUESS THAT MAKES IT OK THEN"
OK...

OK...
Do you finally get the point? Or do I have to sound it out while I spoon feed you.

Do you finally get the point? Or do I have to sound it out while I spoon feed you.
What do you mean? I can't know everything, OK? You might be smart but I might not be as smart as you.

OK...
let me spoon feed the point to you
Quote from: kanew2000 link=topic=241230.msg6891355#msg6891355
"[font=sarcasmOH I GUESS THAT MAKES IT OK THEN[/font]"
it doesn't matter what age you are
if you go on the Blockland forums as a total loving handicap hat can't understand things when someone shoves it in front of you you are not ready for the cancer that is this place

let me spoon feed the point to youit doesn't matter what age you are
if you go on the Blockland forums as a total loving handicap hat can't understand things when someone shoves it in front of you you are not ready for the cancer that is this place
Look, not everyone is super smart.

Jesus Christ you guys let off him. We already know he's autistic ffs. Quit richarding on someone who isn't able to richard back.

Jesus Christ you guys let off him. We already know he's autistic ffs. Quit richarding on someone who isn't able to richard back.
Thanks.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Hold on a second.

You can kick people with a reason now?

Look, not everyone is super smart.
you don't have to be
I'm not trying to go "hurr look at me I am so smart and you are not" I'm saying don't be a richardbag to random people for little to no reason and use a lame ass excuse for it such as "I'M AUTISIC!" and "We'll, I'm not as smart as you"
he was the first to richard, so

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that what and how you're trying to do to get off Scott free is stupid.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Hold on a second.

You can kick people with a reason now?
If you know how to properly use the add-on for it, yes.