Author Topic: AromaniaFTW (19867) - Keeps saying I'm a troll and Hate-mongering.  (Read 12267 times)

Not a normal enough conversation, not passable as proof.

BDX don't forget that a lot of people hate you because a few months prior to joining you spammed up the blockland greenlight discussions with how terrible you thought it was

well wound started it for you.
What? I started what for me? lol use common sense.

What? I started what for me? lol use common sense.

use common sense
USE COMMON SENSE
ironically you haven't said one thing about me other than the op

use common sense
USE COMMON SENSE
I don't think you quite understand what is even happening, as usual.

You said something that made completely no sense, and you are telling me to use common sense, and you want me to explain myself why I think you're a douche?, because you are, look at half your posts.

That's disputable. If you had that the whole time you would have posted it earlier. Not a month after the fact. You prolly edited it.

BDX don't forget that a lot of people hate you because a few months prior to joining you spammed up the blockland greenlight discussions with how terrible you thought it was
Actually I was boycotting you guys, I think you can see why!

That's disputable. If you had that the whole time you would have posted it earlier. Not a month after the fact. You prolly edited it.
Get your head checked for Amnesia, did you absolutely forget that you brought up the idea to take photographic evidence? And did you also forget that I stated that I didn't even think of it back then?

I'm surprised you didn't forget how to type. You might aswell if you're just gonna brush off evidence like that and dismiss every single valid piece of proof I throw at you.

I don't think you quite understand what is even happening, as usual.

You said something that made completely no sense, and you are telling me to use common sense, and you want me to explain myself why I think you're a douche?, because you are, look at half your posts.

First off, I wasn't even targeting you in the first place. But of course, you know, you're Wound so you're always ready to fight.
Second, it's not hard to use context instead of automatically assuming what I said doesn't even make sense because you have a probably negative bias on anything I have to say.
Third, I never asked you to elaborate, but once again, you're Wound.

You know since you all derailed the forget out of this, let's talk favorite pizza.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236383.0

I swear I'm arguing with a brick wall.
Well atleast you're arguing with the man of the title. Unlike Big Brother.

You know since you all derailed the forget out of this, let's talk favorite pizza.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=236383.0
You complain about people derailing your topic and then you attempt to derail it even more?

You complain about people derailing your topic and then you attempt to derail it even more?
It doesn't even matter anymore, thanks for also contributing btw.

I swear I'm arguing with a brick wall.
Wait, you're Wound? Well, no wonder I got this random PM.
You're signature just proves how egotistical you really are.

But seriously Wound, I thought we had settled our fighting. Didn't I apologize to you?

Well atleast you're arguing with the man of the title. Unlike Big Brother.

Seriously, YOU ARE PART OF THE DRAMA

Big Brothers post are not off topic the least bit so stop saying that.