Author Topic: Steam Holiday Sale 2014  (Read 11192 times)

Finally bought Mirrors Edge, now I can see why there's so much hype for it

Only 4 hours, pssh. :)

Just curious, what faction did you go with?
I first played ardent mages and then made a highly militaristic edited version of ardent mages

stuff's op, yo

GTA 5 pre order as a christmas present? Come on rockstar you know you wanna..

Well I just bought another copy of blockland so I could change my name on the forums

Did I do good?

EDIT: Also what the forget 2 of the 9 sales for the daily today is the same game

Also no voting for the community choice whaaaat
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:04:26 PM by CCCPancakes »

Bought BioShock Infinite yesterday, very very unlike the previous games but I'm still enjoying it

Considering Super Time Force Ultra, I've got a whole day to decide though

I first played ardent mages and then made a highly militaristic edited version of ardent mages

stuff's op, yo
Ardent mages are pretty good, the AI controlling them in the game I'm playing right now sucked, but they definitely seemed fun. I've actually been preferring the Vaulters, cause crossbows.

Yesterday I bought:

• VVVVVV
  • Super Meat Boy
  • The Novelist
  • Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - Deluxe Edition
  • Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
  • Back to the Future: The Game
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (For the GMod models...don't get your knickers in a twist)

Will probably get more today.

Bought BioShock Infinite yesterday, very very unlike the previous games but I'm still enjoying it
You should look into getting the Burial at Sea DLC, that's designed to feel a bit more like the old Bioshock games iirc

• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (For the GMod models...don't get your knickers in a twist)
That actually made it worse

CSGO is an amazing game, and you bought it for...

forget you

You should look into getting the Burial at Sea DLC, that's designed to feel a bit more like the old Bioshock games iirc

I considered it but I wasn't really a big fan of paying more for the DLC than for the main game

i thought bioshock infinite was actually the best of the 3

I really don't like how it handles combat compared to the other two, at all

Just 2 weapons at a time, too much open space (I know it's in the sky instead of underwater so it makes sense, but I don't like that either), only 8 vigors that don't really seem to be very useful with the exception of shocking tough enemies and Devil's Kiss-ing groups, a weird cash-based upgrade system, a shield instead of med kits, and no tonics -- I feel like I'm playing every other generic FPS with forgettable abilities that I never remember to use because shooting people in the face is much more effective

I liked it much, much better when you had a full arsenal but not much ammo and the plasmids felt a lot more useful, I don't even hack anything now because it's a garbage vigor that uses half your base salt and wears off after a minute so the turret either just goes back to shooting you while you're not paying attention or the enemies obliterate it the moment it turns on them

I mean it's a good game, the story is interesting and I played it for almost 7 straight hours after I bought it, but I think it's as good of a BioShock game as Sticker Star was a good Paper Mario game

I hated the vigors until mid to late game.

They really are forgettable, until you remember they exist. That sounds really weird, but it's how I felt.

I wish they were a bit more useful in the early game

Heresy.