Author Topic: Steve's userscripts - YT+ more Embedder USER BLOCKER 2.3.3: BEST SCRIPT - IGN  (Read 12257 times)

OP has a typo. It's not tapemonkey, it's tampermonkey.
Also, 10/10, very useful.

oh yeah I forgot about that
same version from forever ago. I haven't updated it since.
http://puu.sh/8fmoS.txt
and for those who might be interested in it, it's really messy but it kinda does disguise it well enough.

how2use

Can you make an avatar blocker? I don't want satan influencing me with unholy material.

how2use

Just install a userscript agent and create a new script with the text contents.

Can you make an avatar blocker? I don't want satan influencing me with unholy material.

this

Add multiple users with a comma WITHOTU a space between. Eg. "Emo Freak,Nal,Steve-senpai" without quotes.
Leave blank to disable (although you could just disable the script)

comma WITHOTU a space

Other then that, pretty good.

Does the page have to load completely to hide the posts?
Because for some reason this version isn't working, I have the recent spammers name in the field in my look and layout preferences.

Does the page have to load completely to hide the posts?
Because for some reason this version isn't working, I have the recent spammers name in the field in my look and layout preferences.

What browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox 29.0.1 with Greasemonkey and it's not blocking any users posts.

What browser are you using?
Firefox
Mozilla Firefox for Ubuntu
canonical - 1.0
Also Greasemonkey is the only add-on I have installed, other then ABP.

I'm using Firefox 29.0.1 with Greasemonkey and it's not blocking any users posts.
Also Greasemonkey is the only add-on I have installed, other then ABP.

Alright, so it seems to be an incompatibility with Firefox. I'm installing it right now so I can fix it.

EDIT: Okay, it seems I fixed it under Firefox. I updated the OP.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:39:16 AM by Steve5451² »