so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2062307 times)

pls help me idk where the problem stems from

OOPS

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHARK
Nonnel started a new avatar trend and shark has joined
also binge watching LazyTown for the past few days has been getting to me
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 02:32:55 AM by Merp »

Shark is back in town baby

The Boys Are Back In Town (Boys Are Back In Town)

For dinner I've had 3 bowls of cereal and 2 mayo 'n bologna sandwiches

so healthy :)
By the way, speaking of mayonnaise on sandwiches, do you guys put the mayo on one slice or both slices of bread? I put a thin layer on both slices

one layer on the bread itself. If it's only spread on the meat, then it's uneven :(

I also have this weird compulsion of having to evenly distribute the cold-cut(s), like, i'll stack the slices of bologna on each other, but they're affixed to the corners of one of the bread slices while the other bread slice waits to go on top, so it's thicker toward the middle of the sandwich where the slices of bologna meet, but it's more evenly distrubted along the outside

With turkey breast, since they're longer than the bread, i'll try to fold or break up the turkey breast so that it's not making the sandwich uneven

I also have this weird compulsion of having to evenly distribute the cold-cut(s), like, i'll stack the slices of bologna on each other, but they're affixed to the corners of one of the bread slices while the other bread slice waits to go on top, so it's thicker toward the middle of the sandwich where the slices of bologna meet, but it's more evenly distrubted along the outside

With turkey breast, since they're longer than the bread, i'll try to fold or break up the turkey breast so that it's not making the sandwich uneven

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/my11G17.png[/img]
[img width=423 ]http://i.imgur.com/sbQbszK.png[/img]
Autism is my favorite meme

fold the meat in half and put the straight edge towards to outside of the sandwich, to make like an inverse circle