Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 268702 times)

Well, I'm finally home. Over the past two weeks of my leave, you guys have done an excellent job of...

...I really don't know how to finish that sentence.

Well, I'm finally home. Over the past two weeks of my leave, you guys have done an excellent job of...

...I really don't know how to finish that sentence.

I would have, but every damn time I hosted a server and made several posts about it, nobody would join.

I would have, but every damn time I hosted a server and made several posts about it, nobody would join.
Well then, looks like I'll have to set the dedicated server back up.

Cumrades computer has been stoled.
But I have a backup of my hard drive and my insurance is going to kick in any day now.

After two weeks, the dedicated server is back in operation.

It's about god damned time.

As for the save situation: You'll all have to either load only your individual ship, or just start anew.

And just in case the server shuts down unexpectedly again, please follow this rule:
Save when you join the server, save periodically, and save when you leave. This goes for all clan members.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 08:32:07 PM by Aurion »

If anyone feels like participating, don't be shy! Go for it!

>:|
double post

After two weeks, the dedicated server is back in operation.

It's about god damned time.

As for the save situation: You'll all have to either load only your individual ship, or just start anew.

And just in case the server shuts down unexpectedly again, please follow this rule:
Save when you join the server, save periodically, and save when you leave. This goes for all clan members.

Oh thank goodness.  I'll load and work on the Tanaris tomorrow hopefully.

Got a call from the agent. New laptop on monday.

If I could get admin on the dedi, please, that would be great.

Ohai Ace.  Lemme know when you need me. D:

Nice to see the server back up.

See what I did there? I disguised my bump so it didn't seem like a bump. :D

Nice to see the server back up.

See what I did there? I disguised my bump so it didn't seem like a bump. :D
Wow never wouldve noticedbut we all know it was a bump.