Author Topic: Blockland Teamspeak  (Read 20647 times)

Furling, you're disabled. I should be able to pity disabled people yet I find myself wishing more disabilities on you. Please cut this crap out. We get it, you're deaf, you can't type - move along now.

I not need any loving special rights...

And yet you demand Teamspeak is not used BECAUSE you have a disability.

Noise should be illegal in the world, nothing should be allowed to make noise, because it's not fair to deaf people.
How do they know we're making noise.  :cookieMonster:

Furling, you're disabled. I should be able to pity disabled people yet I find myself wishing more disabilities on you. Please cut this crap out. We get it, you're deaf, you can't type - move along now.
You not allowed Audism over me. I am tell you back off. I can always type.
Audism
http://stopaudism.org/

and
I not need your damn pity on me. who cares ????? I am going pity on you are hearing, Poor thing you..... what heck ??? I am not doing this crap out, I just making fact here add my point and I think your pointless for nothing. I am telling you get real LIFE instead move along now. If you not like this thing, then Don't post it. Think twice before you post insult me. aslo You try avoid from this ( move along now), This real face to you very serious. what you are think in your mind blew out, what matter wrong with you, I thought you knew better and smart person, I guess I am mistaken you are not.

If you're having trouble with English, perhaps you should spend some time on English rather than insults and curse words.

I bet furling is totally taller and stronger than yuo and could beet you up in real lif.

Don mes wiht him.

If you're having trouble with English, perhaps you should spend some time on English rather than insults and curse words.
I not need this stuff english, why You continue stupid ???? you need big wide wake up and  read this:

Sign language and English are different languages, with different grammar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sign_Language_grammar#Word_order
Have you ever learned a foreign language? Imagine learning it without ever being able to hear. Kalphiter alway never learn anything thur his steel numb thicken skull as harden head. I rather stick stay with this American Sign Language grammar period end of this conversation.

How do they know we're making noise.  :cookieMonster:
like background noise, baby cry, scream, high pitch would hurtful your hear, as noob (hearing person) think funny your hear get hurts.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 05:42:35 PM by Furling »

...I love how Furling condemns us all on our ability to hear like we're the ones with a disability.

That's fine, you can sit there and butcher the English language while I listen to the sweet sound that is music, taking pleasure in the fact it's majestic melodies will never grace your unholy ears.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 05:39:56 PM by Dusty12 »

...I love how Furling condemns us all on our ability to hear like we're the ones with a disability.

That's fine, you can sit there and butcher the English language while I listen to the sweet sound that is music, taking pleasure in the fact it's majestic melodies will never grace your unholy ears.
I hear that.

like background noise, baby cry, scream, high pitch would hurtful your hear, as noob (hearing person) think funny your hear get hurts.
I love listening to music. Sound is a wonderful thing, don't put it down because of a few annoying noises :u

bump before it gets too old to bump D:

bump before it gets too old to bump D:
noice one there wanker

Jesus, Furling, you got forgeted over in this post.

Furling, just because you're deaf, doesn't mean we need to be.

Also, i'm on the server right now and waiting for someone to come D:

I'm thinking about downloading this.. Hmmm