Author Topic: MA5C ICWS Assault Rifle  (Read 27206 times)

Effing awesome. Also, Are you going do to convenant weapons? I want a carbine real bad.

yeah, the carbine was one of my 2 fav wep combos in H2 along with the Brute Shot

its possible that i may make it, it just depends on if im able to get the time

Holy.. Make another one.

yeah, the carbine was one of my 2 fav wep combos in H2 along with the Brute Shot

its possible that i may make it, it just depends on if im able to get the time

Shotgun and carbine. Otherwise, Dual needlers. I kick ass with dual anything.

What did you name the fire animation?

Its all good except for the projectiles, the projectiles suck.  Terribly.

Erm.... I tested it and thers a problem, When i run out of bullets, it keeps firing and i CANT tell if im actually firing with bullets or without. Can you add a auto-reload?

Erm.... I tested it and thers a problem, When i run out of bullets, it keeps firing and i CANT tell if im actually firing with bullets or without. Can you add a auto-reload?
/facepalm

un my personal opinion, its the best one yet

make an iron sights that makes everything in the triangle blue and bots and players would be neon blue. that would be the stuff.

make an iron sights that makes everything in the triangle blue and bots and players would be neon blue. that would be the stuff.

Blockland version of the halo assault rifle.
And ironsights are one of the few things Halo doesn't have. Which it probably should.

i love the rifle itslef but it looks like it shoots bb pellets

And ironsights are one of the few things Halo doesn't have. Which it probably should.
Then it would be a futureristic CoD game.  Which would be stupid.