14 (21.5%)
Maybe, that might enhance my gameplay a bit
2 (3.1%)
Hell yes!
30 (46.2%)
RINUSCEUPE S0CKS L00L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L1 11111111111111111
2 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Male models in AOT  (Read 5226 times)

Should Badspot add male models to the game and add in some wizard-ish NPC that can change you from male to female or vice versa for free one time - all the other times will cost you.
(And please no snake, I mean it!!!)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:57:38 PM by Sankuro »

There will never be male models

The game is deadish, Badspot isn't updating it. I don't see why this is discussed so much.

You guys are right, this game IS dead.

Should Badspot add male models to the game and add in some wizard-ish NPC that can change you from male to female or vice versa for free one time - all the other times will cost you.
(And please no snake, I mean it!!!)
and no snake,i mean it  when i read this i laught o ya  you right

If he was to add male models, he would probably make a snake on it.

No, he wouldn't. The women don't have a vagina, men won't have a snake. Fix the hair and face (and chest) and you got a man.

Badspot

• Administrator
Fix the hair and face (and chest) and you got a man.
No matter how many times people say this, I never get used to how stupid it sounds. 

:cookie:  He came out first with a woman with boobies if you strip the girl. So if you strip the man he must have a weiner to go with it,  :cookie:

:cookie:  He came out first with a woman with boobies if you strip the girl. So if you strip the man he must have a weiner to go with it,  :cookie:
I didn't know the breasts were reproductive organs.

There's a lot of things you don't know, Otis.

You don't know anything about the reproductive system do you?Or are you trying to make a point?

NEVER MIND the game is just perfect i do not want male models because i know whats going to be on them

i want monster rooster