Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228343 times)

It was pretty challenging to make this because it's mainly a wide-body kit, but it was sure worth it.

Parts in game are "Castrol"

The only question now I have: What exactly should I put on this kit race-decal/vinyl wise?

Also I will be thinking about re-designing the OP again. This way organizing all the WIP vehicles and whatnot by packs, projects, and single file type vehicles.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:49:01 PM by Night_Hawk »

good job on the reaper night hawk im looking forward to when its done

The kit vinyl/ decal wise should be done in a few days

The kit vinyl/ decal wise should be done in a few days
No I don't mean when, I mean what or how should I do it? I don't want to leave this kit released without vinyls or something on it.

look up the castrol fiat 131. that'll give you a good idea of what syling to go for.

I really like how the V2 suburbs is going! it looks almost like Real life!

damn these cars are hot

FINISH THE FACKIN THING plz :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :panda: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

FINISH THE FACKIN THING plz -snip
Stop doing this. And please don't be so demanding; they will come out when they're finished.

FINISH THE FACKIN THING plz :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :panda: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

He has a life outside the internet like the rest of us. He can't just finish the add-ons at the snap of his fingers. Quality cars take time.

sorry im excited because fast and furious is my fav movie franchise

He has a life outside the internet like the rest of us. He can't just finish the add-ons at the snap of his fingers. Quality cars take time.

This, and plus with school starting back in 9/1/2015, plus whatever homework I have. I work on them in my free time.

This, and plus with school starting back in 9/1/2015, plus whatever homework I have. I work on them in my free time.
oh k sorry dude ik how that is but i started eariler

Stop asking for a Beta for the Reaper please. I'm not sending a link out to anyone due it being close to release, also because it would have to be updated constantly till it's released.

Can I also get some help on what I should put as a vinyl part for the Castrol Kit? This is all I have so far, and this post will be updated for what will go on it. It won't be on the Castrol kit, but instead would be a Castrol VINYL that should be compatible for all other kits.

This is on the Hood, Sides, and rear bumper with "Blockland Racing".
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:32:12 PM by Night_Hawk »