Author Topic: Insert richard Here's Manifesto  (Read 39418 times)

well y'all have missed it multiple times now and yet continue to say that this thread was warranted or whatnot

oh no the thread was entirely unwarranted but it's definitely funny

oh okay he's a massive fog because he is doing this for attention and
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294717.0

well y'all have missed it multiple times now and yet continue to say that this thread was warranted or whatnot
if you want an literal answer he did make some gay AF comments in the FMT.

oh no the thread was entirely unwarranted but it's definitely funny
the forget is wrong with you

kid this is a phase im 80% sure you don't have a REAL DEAL reason for why you're depressed other than ''muh anti-social''

i didn't know before but im sure that you're just crying for attention

you know maybe if you try to better yourself as a person or talk to someone MAYBE, just MAYBE you can actually be happy
Why does everyone care so much about whether he was crying for attention or not? He didn't post anything on the forums regarding depression or Self Delete himself until this topic started. No one would've known he had this on his steam profile if it wasn't brought up. This just seems like a petty jab at INH for causing drama in previous threads, which was dumb of him, but everyone occasionally does stupid things, especially if they're stressed or depressed.

oh okay he's a massive fog because he is doing this for attention and
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294717.0
Most of the listed "unprovoked attacks" of his were taken out of context, and the other stuff in the thread was either outdated or related to the harvest (which apparently a person isn't allowed to dislike a few people, cough this is the blf)
if you want an literal answer he did make some gay AF comments in the FMT.
the fmt is full of gay-ass stuff tbh

forget you guys, you obviously have no clue what it's like to be depressed, and are just beating the weak horse
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 01:10:48 AM by Drydess »

the forget is wrong with you

what? he said he was gonna kill himself for attention and he was called out on it.

what? he said he was gonna kill himself for attention and he was called out on it.
would you rather he just did it?

why would he? then he wouldn't be around for all the hugs and kisses

haha oh i get it - regardless of whether or not someone is serious about ending their own life, if they were accused of attention whoring, it's funny

no i'd rather he not be an attention seeker and get depressed on facebook and steam rather than getting help in real life

i have the good old depressed times and i talk to people

i don't plaster ''wweEEE WOOO NOBODY LIKES Me i have 0 fRIends'' on my steam account or my sig or some random bullstuff so somebody can see it and feel loving sorry for me

haha oh i get it - regardless of whether or not someone is serious about ending their own life, if they were accused of attention whoring, it's funny

when you're serious about it, you don't try to get people to stop you

peanut gallery threads should be bannable to be honest

what's the point of this thread beyond making fun of an awkward kid for crying for attention?

no i'd rather he not be an attention seeker and get depressed on facebook and steam rather than getting help in real life

i have the good old depressed times and i talk to people

i don't plaster ''wweEEE WOOO NOBODY LIKES Me i have 0 fRIends'' on my steam account or my sig or some random bullstuff so somebody can see it and feel loving sorry for me
you know maybe if you try to better yourself as a person or talk to someone MAYBE, just MAYBE you can actually be happy
lookie he took your advice beforehand. He tried to find someone sensible to talk to by showing his depression

lookie he took your advice beforehand. He tried to find someone sensible to talk to by showing his depression

furry over steam =/= counselor or family member or close friend

and oh WOW GUESS WHAT talking to the furry DIDNT HELP OHOHO IWO JIMA