Author Topic: North Korea says its nuclear weapons are "ready"  (Read 3136 times)

time for another quality debate thread

Oh dear, by ready do they mean "We achieved a record altitude of 50ft!"

dont think they could launch a missile that easily at the United States. their military equipment is very outdated, and I doubt they have advanced targeting systems. also, the U.S. missile defense is pretty effective already, bet it could blast one of their little model rockets out of the sky.

fear mongering

even if they do have such weapons, America's army is far more superior to theirs

fear mongering

even if they do have such weapons, America's army is far more superior to theirs
and we can easily wipe DRPK off the face of the Earth

time for another quality debate thread
debating what

i don't think there's really anything to debate here

and we can easily wipe DRPK off the face of the Earth
We are talking hours. Not days, months, or years. A few hours and they are gone.

North Korea is like that Internet Bully who insults everyone but it's too much of a pusillanimous individual to actually fight in real life, I bet neither the US government takes them seriously.

We are talking hours. Not days, months, or years. A few hours and they are gone.
With considerable damage to South Korea and Japan because they will launch all their stuff if we attacked first. They know they couldn't win so it's their only hope.

With considerable damage to South Korea and Japan because they will launch all their stuff if we attacked first. They know they couldn't win so it's their only hope.
I feel like we would have Special Operations in place to prevent that.

See you guys. I'm probably dead first.