Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386833 times)

Blockchip, I will put an executive order in your ass

Blockchip, I will put an executive order in your ass
hi patton

I like how I correctly guessed which post was blockchip most of the time.e.

Likewise with you

Likewise with you

Only because you people used the search function.

I was right 99% of the time when I called out Blockchip without search.

I figured you out before I knew of the search exploit. The pathetic baiting was a dead giveaway.

I figured you out before I knew of the search exploit. The pathetic baiting was a dead giveaway.

You would know about pathetic baiting.

I still don't understand why this is such a big deal. Again, i don't think it makes you a genius if you guess it's me when i do things like refer to myself in the first person. If anything, i'm shocked you only guessed it most of the time.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294889.msg8975760#msg8975760
I have no idea what leads you to this conclusion. As far as i'm aware, there's nothing to suggest that.
I also guessed who you were from the posts you made, and i didn't even know about the search function exploit until now.
I've never seen MoltenKitten bait before.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:32:08 AM by Blockchip »

Are you referring to the backdoor?

Blockchip if you hate The Harvest so much then why are you coming in here to look at the posts inside it?

This question also applies to harvested souls.

It's like you people just want the attention.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:35:37 AM by Lord Tony® »

This page alone has 5 people that were HARVESTED and are continuing to bait the topic.

This further proves my point here.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:39:45 AM by Lord Tony® »

This page alone has 5 people that were HARVESTED and are continuing to bait the topic.
I don't know why you take harvesting so seriously and put it in all capital & bold letters.
Harvesting is essentially just you saying you don't like someone. I don't know what makes you think it means so much that it can be used to dismiss any argument.

Harvesting is essentially just you saying you don't like someone. I don't know what makes you think it means so much that it can be used to dismiss any argument.

You got harvested for creating an argument. If you knew when to stop we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You're basically asking me to back down in my own clan page. That makes no sense.