Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 387550 times)

You posted this because?

Entire QI clan is just derailing The Harvest. If you're going to talk stuff about golf, then loving beat him at his own golfing game.

Entire QI clan is just derailing The Harvest. If you're going to talk stuff about golf, then loving beat him at his own golfing game.
i'm not in qi lol

Why are you taking some comedic banter as an attack on the Harvest?  Little derailments happen all the time.  If you want to stop the derailment, you can always post a new picture on the progress of your castle.

Stop complaining and do something about it if you're not trying to bait.

i'm not in qi lol
Then why are you stuffting up this thread? Go get your kicks with your handicapped friends somewhere else. Nobody here wants to give you the attention you're craving

Please don't say that only/whole of Team Qi is hating this clan, only Molten is complaining/spamming here.

Then why are you stuffting up this thread? Go get your kicks with your handicapped friends somewhere else. Nobody here wants to give you the attention you're craving
it's just fooling around lol, no harm done

Please don't say that only/whole of Team Qi is hating this clan, only Molten is complaining/spamming here.
log's done his fair share too

I don't even want QI casually chatting here.

If I were to make a comment in the QI thread everyone will literally tell me to "forget off tony."

Yet it's the same clowns who keeps stuffting up this clan page.

tony do a social experiment

If I were to make a comment in the QI thread everyone will literally tell me to "forget off tony."
That's what happens whenever i talk here, practically regardless of what i even say.

And why do you think people do that for blockchip?

That's what happens whenever i talk here, practically regardless of what i even say.

It's actually different.

You continue unprovoked and both sides want you to stop.