Author Topic: wth is with the [kool kids klub]  (Read 25425 times)

Rofffle they edited their posts to try and keep badspot from noticing?

Lmfao Well I'm not asain but I'm black  :cookieMonster: .

9 pages in damn near under a day, This is incredible.

yep, they try to do this so they don't get banned, they've been warned

i got banned from their fake ussr server for not saying or doing anything at all. barely having spawned.

they just like to start problems, they have no reason other then being imature kids without building skills.

i got banned from their fake ussr server for not saying or doing anything at all. barely having spawned.

they just like to start problems, they have no reason other then being imature kids without building skills.
Only imature people who can't take a joke try to hate our clan. If you got banned from a poser server, then you can see why they have no friends in blockland------> its a frick'n game dudes, just drop it already

Only imature people who can't take a joke try to hate our clan. If you got banned from a poser server, then you can see why they have no friends in blockland------> its a frick'n game dudes, just drop it already
think about it. if you droped it we would have nothing to complain about in the first place. so therefore its your fault. you should be the one to drop it.

no....you seem to keep telling us to forget off, so YOU should take one for the team and drop it.

me drop it? i wasnt even aware of who you 2 were or the spam you guys make in forums and on game when this happened.

how could i have dropped anything i wasnt involved in?
YOU wanted me involved, so here i am.

me drop it? i wasnt even aware of who you 2 were or the spam you guys make in forums and on game when this happened.

how could i have dropped anything i wasnt involved in?
YOU wanted me involved, so here i am.
i never asked for your loving opinion you idiot

Asian List

Ratty
Ytud Fo Llac
SCman
Grim Ant

Asian List

Ratty
Ytud Fo Llac
SCman
Grim Ant
ChexGuy331

Goofy if i could I would send you too the moon along with 3000 Murders, Rapists, and savage beats.

You are the lowest of the low humans I think god even hates you now.

Goofy if i could I would send you too the moon along with 3000 Murders, Rapists, and savage beats.

i would murder the murderers rape the rapists and become the savage beast, again, i wish you could come and say that to my face.

PS : no such thing as god hahaha

i would murder the murderers rape the rapists and become the savage beast, again, i wish you could come and say that to my face.

PS : no such thing as god hahaha

LMFAO You think you can kill 300 Serial Killers 3000 Rapists and 3000 Savage Beasts? Wow you really are a loving handicap.

Asian List

Ratty
Ytud Fo Llac
SCman
Grim Ant

Asian List

Ratty
Ytud Fo Llac
SCman
Grim Ant
ChexGuy331
Add me