Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2064377 times)

Next week I will finish and release the BTR-60 and continue work on the zombie mod. Right now I'm working on other things.
Sweet!

Just played on your zombie server last night. Lots of fun, good job!

It would be awesome if it could run alongside a Salvage-style game mode, or possibly a TDM mode where teams try to gather weapons and materials for building a base while zombies swarm them

Double post, sorry

Whenever you changed the spawn rates of ninjas last night, it really screwed up the server. It's 90% ninjas now, and it really sucks. People keep complaining on the server.

Just thought I should post that in case you haven't checked the server lately.

Double post, sorry

Whenever you changed the spawn rates of ninjas last night, it really screwed up the server. It's 90% ninjas now, and it really sucks. People keep complaining on the server.

Just thought I should post that in case you haven't checked the server lately.
Well we wanted to add some more difficulty for all those nice roof-camping players but Gravity is going to set it back to normal now.

Did the server crash again?

pls no

Today I'll try to finish the new zombie system, improve the AI a bit and if some time is left I'll also finish the BTR and put it on RTB.

Today I'll try to finish the new zombie system, improve the AI a bit and if some time is left I'll also finish the BTR and put it on RTB.
yay...
>_<

rtb

well i guess we'll never see it  :cookieMonster:

Please hurry on the hind after the zombie project? I've waited a while i know some other people have too.

Please change the Map back to ACM city, this is wayy to complicated and it doesn't feel like arcade play like it used too

Gravity Cat, would you be able to explain how to add support to a weapon for the bandolier item in your default weapons expansion? It seems like some weapons don't work with getting 50% more ammo.

Also, somebody should take that bullpup model in the default weapons and get that thing up and running, along with the revolver.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:56:38 PM by Sami2ss »

the difficulty in the new map is disappointing
its really hard for 1 person to take out a dang soldier, their aimbot tendencies are way too overboard, same with bosses. doesnt matter how well equipped you are all it takes is a shot from a boss to destroy you... by accident

its really hard for 1 person to take out a dang soldier, their aimbot tendencies are way too overboard, same with bosses. doesnt matter how well equipped you are all it takes is a shot from a boss to destroy you... by accident

That's the point of soldiers and bosses - you are supposed to work in a darn team to take them down and it's entirely possible to succeed.

Please change the Map back to ACM city, this is wayy to complicated and it doesn't feel like arcade play like it used too
I would like to use a new map, but I have nothing I could use and am already busy with this mod and other stuff.

Gravity Cat, would you be able to explain how to add support to a weapon for the bandolier item in your default weapons expansion? It seems like some weapons don't work with getting 50% more ammo.

Also, somebody should take that bullpup model in the default weapons and get that thing up and running, along with the revolver.
All weapons that use the ammo mod should be affected by items that give additional ammo. And I might finish the bullpup and revolver once I'm less busy with other things.

the difficulty in the new map is disappointing
No roofcamping anymore, it made things a lot easier. As for the aiming of the AI, their guns will have spread in the next update, the health of bosses will be scaled with the playercount and more difficult enemies will spawn less frequent.

[Edit]
New music loop: Slayers "God Hates us All".
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:08:55 AM by Gravity Cat »