Author Topic: How many of your posts are gone?  (Read 4500 times)

jesus what

Well, I've been here for over 8 years...I don't think every last one of those were deleted due to moderation. Some boards actually aren't visible anymore, like the old Mod Discussion forums...might have a few posts in those old boards.

Well, I've been here for over 8 years...I don't think every last one of those were deleted due to moderation. Some boards actually aren't visible anymore, like the old Mod Discussion forums...might have a few posts in those old boards.
That makes sense. I should probably see what my other account has missing *insert cringe here*
98 are missing from it, wowe.

Badspots missing over 2k

badspot makes a lot of posts praising my beauty and intellectual prowess but theyre usually on the moderator board where only admins like me, eph, rotondo, and badspot himself can see them

1 post removed?

wha?

A bunch of my posts were in the NWB thread and that was deleted completely so I'd assume I'm missing a good amount.

A bunch of my posts were in the NWB thread and that was deleted completely so I'd assume I'm missing a good amount.
NWB?

I'm missing 36 lol
Collectively I'm probably missing well over 100

111, still over 100.

NWB?

A pretty well known clan I was co-leader of in the past. Now the main topic is gone but gallery posts still exist.

A pretty well known clan I was co-leader of in the past. Now the main topic is gone but gallery posts still exist.
Ah, alright

94, last two digits of my birth year. Golly gee.

not a single one of mine is missing
swag

3 missing on this account
7 on other account

10 in total

Interesting fact:
176 of night fox's posts are missing
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:54:58 AM by Darksaber2213 »