Author Topic: YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE v666  (Read 3112449 times)

brother why tf you lookin
Well how can I not I mean you walk in and you see a kid with his trousers around his ankles I can't just look away before I see it and know he's doing that can I?

Well how can I not I mean you walk in and you see a kid with his trousers around his ankles I can't just look away before I see it and know he's doing that can I?
then don't look towards the general direction of the urinals brother

I think they're missing the "must be able to be taken seriously" factor.
You don't throw foam balls. You throw staplers, binders, entire backpacks, textbooks, heavy large objects, so they can't shoot anything and hopefully drop their weapon.

IMO they should just put weapon safes in all the classrooms that unlock when there's a shooter, giving all the teachers shotguns or some such when there's a shooter would help more than telling students to throw things at people. Plus, it'd deter a lot of people from trying anything as well.

...Also teachers walk into classrooms unannounced during lockdowns sometimes and it about gave me a heart attack when the VP walked into ours during a real lockdown. (Student with an actual gun, police dogs roaming the halls and everything. He apparently didn't want to just murder randomly though because he never actually drew the gun. IIRC it actually didn't start because of him but they found out about someone having a gun a little while into the lockdown.)

I think they're missing the "must be able to be taken seriously" factor.
You don't throw foam balls. You throw staplers, binders, entire backpacks, textbooks, heavy large objects, so they can't shoot anything and hopefully drop their weapon.

IMO they should just put weapon safes in all the classrooms that unlock when there's a shooter, giving all the teachers shotguns or some such when there's a shooter would help more than telling students to throw things at people. Plus, it'd deter a lot of people from trying anything as well.

...Also teachers walk into classrooms unannounced during lockdowns sometimes and it about gave me a heart attack when the VP walked into ours during a real lockdown. (Student with an actual gun, police dogs roaming the halls and everything. He apparently didn't want to just murder randomly though because he never actually drew the gun. IIRC it actually didn't start because of him but they found out about someone having a gun a little while into the lockdown.)
i think u posted in the wrong thread buddy

i think u posted in the wrong thread buddy

no that's what the video above his post was about

IMO they should just put weapon safes in all the classrooms that unlock when there's a shooter, giving all the teachers shotguns

lost

did you scrape your humor from the bottom of a mayonnaise jar
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:28:53 AM by Trogtor »

did you scrape your humor from the bottom of a mayonnaise jar

Isn't it funny?

we're almost at 2222
who's gonna be king

Me. Maybe.
nvm I was mistaken