14 (6.7%)
Leaf Paradise - Perfected
44 (21%)
Leaf Paradise Weather Pack
49 (23.3%)
You're Photography
82 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 208

Author Topic: Leaf Paradise [UPDATE v1.2!] (Storm Pack Added!)  (Read 53650 times)

Il work on that later. For now it is not a Major glitch. Also, the Lava dosnt kill you due to something removing damage to players when touching Certain WaterBlocks. (Example: Crusty Lava, Lava, Hot Lava)
so i see...

Are the trees RayCasted? Are they Collided? If not , treehouse win. If so , I'm still DL-ing , but it'll be less fun.

My security system says its a bad download with spyware or adware or some stuff like that...
So sorry, no DL

My security system says its a bad download with spyware or adware or some stuff like that...
So sorry, no DL
Its a False Positive. (Not real but Antivirus Claims it is.)
Some Antivirus systems mistake good files as bad ones. Try turning off you're Antivirus for a second. Let the file get into you're add-ons folder then turn you're Antivirus Software back on.

If this dose not work, I suggest that you get a new Antivirus Software when that one expires or just dont download the file.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 09:20:28 AM by Tyler66 »

Its a False Positive. (Not real but Antivirus Claims it is.)
Some Antivirus systems mistake good files as bad ones. Try turning off your Antivirus for a second. Let the file get into your add-ons folder then turn your Antivirus Software back on.

If this does not work, I suggest that you to get a new Antivirus Software when that one expires or just don't download the file.
You should stop uploading your files into a pron site.  :cookieMonster:

You should stop uploading your files into a pron site.  :cookieMonster:
Dont you ever think that pron sites are cewl anyhaw?

Aw, man! i wanted the geyser :C. I couldve replicated it to make yellowstone :D

don't use mediafire you loving friend

why can't anyone just use filesmelt

honestly

other than that, it looks like a nice map.

also, don't you think the anti-virus cigaretteola would know how spyware-coated mediafire is?

don't use mediafire you loving friend

why can't anyone just use filesmelt

honestly
also, don't you think the anti-virus cigaretteola would know how spyware-coated mediafire is?
It was just his Antivirus (McAfee) just malfunctioning. Mediafire is not infested with Malware. Its the #1 file-hosting website (In my way). Other file hosting sites have to have you pay or do dumbass survays, then theres others that have you wait a certain amount of time.

it lags slightly just the way it is. maybe just my computer (kinda old, not much...)

does lightning work?????

It was just his Antivirus (McAfee) just malfunctioning. Mediafire is not infested with Malware. Its the #1 file-hosting website (In my way). Other file hosting sites have to have you pay or do dumbass survays, then theres others that have you wait a certain amount of time.

*Off topic*

Woohoo filefront!

When you jump into the lava, an awesome texture appears, but it doesn't for water...

Quotez:

it lags slightly just the way it is. maybe just my computer (kinda old, not much...)
It might just be that map. It dose have a crapload of trees (Static shapes). I will plan to make a "No Lag" version that will lower the amounts of lag for players.

does lightning work?????
Yes, I have packaged the lightning with the map itself.

When you jump into the lava, an awesome texture appears, but it doesn't for water...
When you jump into the Lava, a water texture appears. This will be fixed....Wait...Didn't I fix that?

Are the trees RayCasted? Are they Collided? If not , treehouse win. If so , I'm still DL-ing , but it'll be less fun.
Projectiles and Players can collide with the trees. Although...bricks cannot be placed on the tree, or else you end up with a "Float". The reason is becuase you cannot build on static shapes.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:11:45 AM by Tyler66 »