Poll

did you comment on this project?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: [BL RPG] Another Awakening [Official Thread]  (Read 18718 times)

I will now piss in this corner of the thread. I am not breaking rules, therefore I will go ahead and piss in this corner.

We will respond only too respectful and mature users, we will respond to such once this has been accomplished by the user who wishes to comment and expect a response. Please read the Forum Rules before hand to grasp an true understanding of the rights to post on forums such as these. The following rules are currently being broken, please review them before hand:

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. [Exact copy]

Please understand these mistakes and correct them, people that cause such as the one listed above are not welcome to post in the forums at all because he/she is violating the rules that are clearly listed in the Forum Rules. AA production team also enforces these rules and will not tolerate such actions,immaturity, flame, or anything that can cause the corruption of a "Clean" Forum or atmosphere.

Please clarify your actions to such before responding or commenting on the AA thread.

How is this flaming?

The round spam, crappy looking wall roof, random terrain, giant round spam to.. ..heaven or something? It just looks very terrible. It's burning my eyes, I can't tell what's what and it just looks like you did something random and applied gray-scale to it.

Thank you for the information, we will add this to our list to improve the overall quality of the game.

We are currently trying to reduce all possible overuse of, "Spam", on the map and overall overuse of particular bricks. I understand your disappointment in the quality of the game so far, (Inferring that you are judging by the old pictures) but I insure you that your recommendations to action before it's release.

I am referring to my earlier post. You said that you would "add it to your list to improve the overall quality of the game."

I was wondering why you haven't fixed it yet.

How did you find my post as a flame?

We are simply warning you to the fact that you are making a possible "Flame" In your last post that a following administrator of this forum has reported your comment to me as to be threatening, not helpful. 

We are simply warning you to the fact that you are making a possible "Flame" In your last post that a following administrator of this forum has reported your comment to me as to be threatening, not helpful. 
Badspot doesn't ban for flames unless it's very, very, very insulting or awful.

Did you fix the things I talked about before? It doesn't look like it.
This isn't even flaming. Flaming is like "u suk dis bild sux!1!!11111!!!!1"

you should bump every time you have an update instead of using useless bumps

you should bump every time you have an update instead of using useless bumps

ditto.