Author Topic: Google made image safe search *mandatory* for American users.  (Read 4858 times)

what kind of handicap uses google images to find research in the first place

FINALLY now I can search for hairstyles with bangs and not be bombarded with loads of research with the word, "bangs," in the title. (Hint: THERE'S A LOT OF IT)

if you go on google images for research you are a sad sad person.

are you 10 years-old and trying to find research by typing "tities" into Google images?

A lot less people are going to get randomly assaulted by bizarre research now. This is good.

what kind of handicap uses google images to find research in the first place
if you go on google images for research you are a sad sad person.
are you 10 years-old and trying to find research by typing "tities" into Google images?

A lot less people are going to get randomly assaulted by bizarre research now. This is good.
All of this.
There are many far more superior researchographic image search engines out there.

it's not mandatory, you just gotta word it loveually, search up "boobs" is clothed, but "boobs research" is all research with boobs and stuff

jailbait still gives me jailbait
if the account age setting does make a difference though, i don't know, because all of my accounts are above 18

R.I.P

"Hey Mike Google the words blue waffle!"

Who the forget even uses google images to find research?

The same people who ballroom dance on minefields.

It's off for me. I Googled "loving Tit" and the whole page is loving tits. It even gave me an option to turn it on.

The same person who buys research

A change for the better if you ask me.

The same person who buys research

As the years go on I've been more tempted to pay for research, it's hard to find some stuff from smaller sites  or exactly what I'm looking for. If I had a job I would probably have no problem dropping 30 for a month and just downloading everything that looks good

Once upon a time I tried to search for a picture of a PTRS 41 on Google images with safesearch on strict.
I was shown nothing but pictures of some German pin-up model from the 1940's putting her bushy garden on display for about six pages.

Maybe now I'll actually be able to find the stuff I want