Author Topic: [Forum Theme] Blockland Steam  (Read 5951 times)

i can only web

i have no idea how to steam

unless you're implying for someone else to do it
steam forums is on the web ;D

dont know how to tint the background, too lazy to do it. it is only me that's having this problem?
(white background for all text boxes, along with the Post, Preview, and Spell Check options having too bright of a background aswell, and the HOME,. HELP, SEARCH, PROFILE, and LOG OUT buttons still have white backgrounds that need to be fixed)
using firefox?

if so, that's your problem.

otherwise forget.

using firefox?

if so, that's your problem.

otherwise forget.
yes Im using Firefox, and Im not using Chrome because Chrome lags like mad forget on this computer. it might be Windows 7 or just my computer decided to not like it. anywhore, yes, Firefox

yes Im using Firefox, and Im not using Chrome because Chrome lags like mad forget on this computer. it might be Windows 7 or just my computer decided to not like it. anywhore, yes, Firefox
well yeah, i couldn't find a solution to the white background on buttons thing for firefox, so yeah.

i could make a separate javacript script for it but i'm not sure that people would be that desperate to use this theme, lol

as for the text area i'm not sure of your problem, I've updated twice so yeah.

well yeah, i couldn't find a solution to the white background on buttons thing for firefox, so yeah.

i could make a separate javacript script for it but i'm not sure that people would be that desperate to use this theme, lol

as for the text area i'm not sure of your problem, I've updated twice so yeah.
Im very much that desperate, its pure loveiness. but I'll try updating it once more, if that doesnt work then forget. also, how do I switch back?

Make you've disabled blockland light themes.

Im very much that desperate, its pure loveiness. but I'll try updating it once more, if that doesnt work then forget. also, how do I switch back?
just go up to the stylish icon, click it and disable Blockland Steam

wait you're on firefox

i'm not sure if it's the same for that, haha
Make you've disabled blockland light themes.
oh hell, i remember when i enabled both this and steam it was just a massive headache, lol

Is it just my eyes, or is the darkish-green text glowing? It could just be my eyes from them getting dilated earlier.

Anyways, as a suggestion, you should make the banner where the topic name stands the same color as the darker-green, because that bright green is annoying to my eyes.

Which again, could be because my eyes are dilated.

this theme is almost completely grayscale, where are you seeing green?

i loving LOVE you.
especially the part where you added avatar borders, the white boxes just intruding on my awesome themes were starting to PISS ME OFF

raaagh

Oh boy, this theme guys, this theme.
Pretty coo'

You should change the colors of the diamonds to light gray, because right now, it contrasts far too much from the rest of the forums.
Unless this has already been suggested and cannot be done.