Poll

summer vs winter

summer
25 (31.3%)
winter
55 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: are you a summer or winter mofo?  (Read 4893 times)

a lot of people debate this and i'm wondering what y'all think about it. personally, i love the summer. the beach, the storms, everything. but the one thing i really hate is the stinkin heat. rn my apartment has really crummy air conditioning and barely keeps cool at night, meaning i gotta run ten fans like i'm some monster. this heat is getting really unbearable and i hope we get a bomb ass autumn this year. i really don't prefer the cold, i do like the snow however so it's kind of a mixed bag for me on winter. what's ur opinion

winter

I prefer to be uncomfortably cold than uncomfortably warm, and it's easier to warm up when cold vs to cool off when warm

also snowy stuff looks nice

winter

I prefer to be uncomfortably cold than uncomfortably warm, and it's easier to warm up when cold vs to cool off when warm

also snowy stuff looks nice
that's a good point tho. usually when it's hot as a bitch i get a headache but when it's cold out i get a nice cup of tea and a blanket. snow s beautiful, i'll give you that too.

who are u
your friendly neighborhood bean c:

it’s either winter or life sucks. i hate christmas music so much though that’s almost enough to ruin it for me

it’s either winter or life sucks. i hate christmas music so much though that’s almost enough to ruin it for me
i loving love christmas music it gives off such a cozy vibe

Summer can eat a foot, other seasons are fine though

i loving love christmas music it gives off such a cozy vibe
it really has to be the classics tho. if it's like some funky remix with bruno mars or seth mcfarlane jazzing around then it really ruins the feeling of the season.

bruno mars and frank sinatra are literally the only two i can stomach hearing though everything else just makes me feel like stuff

bruno mars and frank sinatra are literally the only two i can stomach hearing though everything else just makes me feel like stuff
i've actually never heard anything seasonal from bruno mars so it's kinda hypocritical for me to say that. sinatra is classic, same thing goes for bing crosby and dean martin; all of their christmas stuff is amazing.

FLY ME TO THE MOON
LET ME PLAYYYY AMOUNG THE STARS!

your friendly neighborhood bean c:
wow your an old bean i dont think thats healthy

oh yea winter is best season

???????????
wow your an old bean i dont think thats healthy
i'm just an old bean now. rolled under the couch for a few years and now look at me: wrinkled and unwatered.

you can type get a watering can borrow one from seth maybe