Poll

mgn

cactus
38 (52.1%)
death by merman
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Scenery's BATTLEMIX [SERVER OPEN]  (Read 52577 times)

i don't really like donations as they're currently implemented into some servers, so this donation thing is really sort of a last resort. i don't want to become a greedy ass like some people have probably become.
you are a good person

"DONATE NOW!!!

DISCLAIMERS:
1. No refunds!!!
2. Payment must by over $250 in order to get a hat!!!
"

"DONATE NOW!!!

DISCLAIMERS:
1. No refunds!!!
2. Payment must by over $250 in order to get a hat!!!
"
Warning: choking parts, keep away from small children. For more information please visit our website
at www,battlemix.com. Price does not include Shipping & Handling. For ages 7 & Up. May be radioactive.

this server is great. hopefully soon it will be as big as like, boss battles was towards the end of 2010. i really hope this server takes off.

Finally done with exams, and excited to see the server!
but I let someone borrow my laptop about a month ago and I'm not sure where it is...

Update: I know where it is and will be on later tonight. also, prepare to be exterminated.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:58:28 PM by Farad »

Glad that donations only get you cosmetics.

server is down for now, i'm preparing for an update that should be coming very soon. i'll let you all know when it's back up

server is down for now, i'm preparing for an update that should be coming very soon. i'll let you all know when it's back up

is it up now

add love rp as a gamemode

I don't like the changes to the middle. Makes a big chunk of the map feel enclosed.

Flag positions you set now are actually where we originally intended for them to be lol

also I feel like the little islands should stay cause gyt made a pretty good use for them as platforms where you can get an extra weapon to kinda help you tip the scales in matches where equally randomized is active, and elimination rounds.
and I think the central point should change from how it is now as the enclosed space makes it difficult to fight while on the point as you dont have a clear view of your opponent, and they can just poke in through the doorways and take you out very easily