Poll

mgn

cactus
38 (52.1%)
death by merman
35 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Scenery's BATTLEMIX [SERVER OPEN]  (Read 52474 times)

• Honno: Scripting advice, server add-ons, being good

Im bad wtf dudde :((

add me to OP, i'm being much more active in blockland again, and i'll be able to administrate.

10/10 server except for the high amount of melee/knife matches

actually, a couple of rotating maps would be nice as well. the current one is good but it gets a bit boring after a while.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:15:23 PM by Fezbot »

i also really don't like all melee / all knife / all tomahawks

tomahawks are clumsy and are intended as a goofy but fun-to-use humiliation weapon in the vein of quake's gauntlet, not as a primary

I don't like any of the melee rounds either. It sucks to play a wild round with a bunch of goofy ass op weapons only to be disappointed the next round when you have to swing swords and throw low velocity tomahawks at people. It's really boring.

One man army rounds are loving up quite a bit, and the lag gets atrocious during certain rounds.  Get a better service provider or use a service to host your stuff.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 06:41:05 PM by Lalam24 »

blockland crashes whenever i try to join this now

blockland crashes whenever i try to join this now
When does it happen?

When does it happen?
instantly after i join it

apparently setting it to windowed mode worked
ok

there's apparently some bug in the infection gamemode that makes it so that the round is incompleteable

there's apparently some bug in the infection gamemode that makes it so that the round is incompleteable
Does the server have auto-respawn on at the moment?

Does the server have auto-respawn on at the moment?
yes
at some point slayer just dies and infection/one man army are unfinishable, and i have to join and remake the slayer minigame

i'm getting error 403 when i try to join

nvm now it works
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 05:24:42 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

Now people are spawning in random places in team games.

Fave server all the way. Also, for Op weapons:
Quad spams rifles
Shotgun with homing bullets
MAS Launcher with explosion x2
Sawblade that shoots 5 saws at one time