Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5907519 times)

so i tried playing minecraft today after not playing it for like a year and was all "wow this is boring" so i tried to install some mods. sadly all the cool ones required this thing called Forge or whatever. i tried installing it but it didnt work at all. i tried to look up vid tutorials but for some reason youtube is being dumb and wont load any videos.

so can someone help me out, currently trying to install Clay Soldiers mod.

Please comment and vote on this issue. It is only listed for 1.4.2, which is preventing them from fixing it because as far as checking the issues list, this is obsolete. But it still exists and it won't be fixed until it is given attention: https://mojang.atlassian.net/browse/MC-1580

Staff have marked duplicates to this issue, but have not updated the affected versions. Morons. ._.

I'm going to attempt to build a foolproof pvp base on a slate, suggestions?

I'm going to attempt to build a foolproof pvp base on a slate, suggestions?
all obsidian, water lock doors.

I'm hosting a vanilla server if anyone wants to join.
IP: nienhaus.no-ip.org
Is it down? I can't connect.

I need to get back into minecraft..

this might be one of the coolest things I've ever made in FTB

digs a 3x3 tunnel while laying track, bridging gaps with gravel, and depositing everything it mines in the chest cart behind it

the head is pretty expensive though, requires a diamond block, and it's wearing out a little faster than I'd prefer (especially since it hasn't found diamonds yet)

El Villag
yep

the head is pretty expensive though, requires a diamond block, and it's wearing out a little faster than I'd prefer (especially since it hasn't found diamonds yet)
a mining turtle would probably be faster, doesn't wear out and costs less

you don't even have to program or anything, just type "tunnel (some huge number)"

CC master raec
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:04:11 AM by Kingdaro »

yep
a mining turtle would probably be faster, doesn't wear out and costs less

you don't even have to program or anything, just type "tunnel (some huge number)"

CC master raec

magic world doesn't include computercraft

magic world doesn't include computercraft
that hurts

A turtle stares outside the window, contemplating life.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 01:48:40 AM by Kingdaro »

this game has certainly lost it's charm