Author Topic: Milkshape help  (Read 399 times)

Ive got milkshape and i dont have it registered (i have a key) but i cant find a place to put this key in so i am regestered
 please help!

This goes in the Help board. Also, you should be able to find what you are looking for in the About menu in Milkshape.

All you have to do is go to Help, and click About, then on the bottom of the window will be a Register button

This goes in the Help board. Also, you should be able to find what you are looking for in the About menu in Milkshape.
No it does't. This has nothing to do with Blockland.

Also I have a feeling if the OP doesn't have the ingenuity to find a place to enter a registration key, they probably shouldn't have spent money on such an advanced program.

Also I have a feeling if the OP doesn't have the ingenuity to find a place to enter a registration key, they probably shouldn't have spent money on such an advanced program.
He may change

I started out not knowing what was what, but i knew where to put the key since i started out checking all of the options on top, and today, my modeling skills have improved since i started, i have learned the magics of smoothing groups and i've learned how to use vertexes and faces better