Author Topic: MOVED TO ADDONS: [HatMod] Queeba's Face Pack  (Read 8582 times)

jesus christ
i dont understand how you could export a model that big to dts. ports blender exporter doesnt allow it

i dont understand how you could export a model that big to dts. ports blender exporter doesnt allow it

who said he used port's

who said he used port's
does 2.49b allow for dts exporting on this scale? i wanna get my face into bl as a hat too but its too big :((

The Qorrupta is so qorrupt blender crashes when I try to import the dts 10/10

Better than Crysis
iirc darksaber said that there were so many polys that he had to split it into multiple parts to prevent blender from crashing on export. honestly i think i'll just leave the absolutely ungodly amount of polys in the add-on for the joke factor of it, but if it becomes an issue when it comes to server performance then i can simplify it.
The Qorrupta is so qorrupt blender crashes when I try to import the dts 10/10
the qorrupta is pretty much a failed export of the queeba hat that glitched out somehow

i think i'll just leave the absolutely ungodly amount of polys in the add-on for the joke factor of it
idk what kind of joke factor i'm seeing when the model has more faces than most characters from any triple A title, and those are full on character meshes..........

idk what kind of joke factor i'm seeing when the model has more faces than most characters from any triple A title, and those are full on character meshes..........
honestly, the reason it's high poly in the first place is because of the converter i used to take my faces and convert them to 3d obj models. while yes, i could simplify the polys, the joke factor here is that it looks like one hell of a creepy uncanny valley thing. as i said, i'll go and simplify the polys if they cause an actual performance issue, but for now i just feel like leaving it.

i think i'll just leave the absolutely ungodly amount of polys in the add-on for the joke factor of it
>causing somebodies computer to combust for a funny

Why did't you just make these faces instead? Making them hats is completely unnecessary

Yeah, I'm not getting it either

i feel like this is a sign of the end times

Badspot

• Administrator
Please do not undo hundreds of hours of optimization work for the sake a of a meme.  Optimize the mesh.

yeah man ur gonna break blockland for everyone

The problem is that you assumed more polys means a more beautiful mesh, since that's what all the AAA games do.

Queebs, there's no amount of polys that could make that face beautiful. Yeesh.

next up - each cell on queebas face now has their own polygons

why are so many finished addons being moved to mod help