Author Topic: Everyone on south park has iphones  (Read 2203 times)

South Park went mainstream with their jokes, props, material, etc. years ago. Family Guy is the adult cartoon to watch. They have always stuck to the same golden layout in pretty much every episode. The content is always unique and funny and doesn't rely so much on including current trends in their show like SP does.
i can't believe what i'm reading

It's sad because most millenials don't even understand or appreciate his comedy. The old movie references especially.
Most millenials are in their thirties now.

South Park went mainstream with their jokes, props, material, etc. years ago. Family Guy is the adult cartoon to watch. They have always stuck to the same golden layout in pretty much every episode. The content is always unique and funny and doesn't rely so much on including current trends in their show like SP does.
these plebs have stuff taste in anime, but this brother knows whats up

Most millenials are in their thirties now.
Uh yeah, millenials are 18 to like 30 years old. Most viewers of the show are probably somewhere within this age group.

Uh yeah, millenials are 18 to like 30 years old. Most viewers of the show are probably somewhere within this age group.
actually, most of them are 11-14 year old middle schoolers

You should watch a real comedy show like Two & a Half Tony's it has no product placements
false. the pilot featured fanta.

the real issue is everyone in real life has iphones

Maybe but on average more people have windows laptops and or personal computers.

Doesn't make sense if everyone has a loving mac.

I have an IPhone,  you have a UPhone, he has a HEPhone...
Where will it end?

tony maybe its an episode on the subject of product placement

I don't get any money from fanta, I just get free fanta.

hold up a convenience store to get free fanta by threatening to harvest them

guaranteed success

hold up a convenience store to get free fanta by threatening to harvest them
honestly if I was running the cash register and someone who looked like lord tony threatened to "harvest" me I'd give him whatever he wanted without a second thought